Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106559-another-run-lake-champlain-saturday-august-27th.html)

JCPERF 08-23-2005 11:52 PM

Re: Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th

I am gonna give it to Tantrums AMT cat this weekend!!I wont hurt his feelings too bad :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :p

berns29scarab 08-24-2005 12:07 AM

damn i wish i could make it.....grrrrrrr

Tantrum 08-24-2005 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I am gonna give it to Tantrums AMT cat this weekend!!I wont hurt his feelings too bad :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :p

Bring it on tough guy :drink:
Im not as sensative as Stecz so dont worry about hurting my feelings.

:chick: :drink: :chick:

stecz20 08-24-2005 09:18 AM

dont let him get to ya chris.... hell only have the fastest boat up there for a few minutes, then it will be you again.....

VP 08-24-2005 06:51 PM

Hey "Need" and the rest of the SPBA guys -- have a few cold ones for me would you :( I wish I could make it -

looks like a class act up there this weekend - be good and HAVE FUN :drink:

waterheater 08-24-2005 07:18 PM

Weathers looking real bad, friday out of the south at 3mph and sunny, saturday theyre going to swell to 6" with a 9 mph south wind and lots of sun. :D:D:D

GLH 08-24-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
...going to swell to 6" with a 9 mph south wind and lots of sun. :D:D:D

Well maybe all the cats that hid themselves last year will come out to buzz around instead of hitchhiking.

masi242 08-24-2005 07:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Gl, have a great run I will not be making it due to other commitments, I know Kanook is laughing at me, but if I came it would rain and 20mph winds :drink:

I`ll miss not seing all the great looking rigs

Chuck 08-24-2005 07:45 PM

Well unfortunately I won't make the run in my own boat again :mad: Tantrum was nice enough to offer up the co-pilot seat so I will still be able to run. Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone Friday and Saturday. :drink:

waterheater 08-24-2005 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck
Well unfortunately I won't make the run in my own boat again :mad: Tantrum was nice enough to offer up the co-pilot seat so I will still be able run. Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone Friday and Saturday. :drink:

Bringing any beer this time? Theres a serious chain reaction if you dont....:eek::drink: