Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106559-another-run-lake-champlain-saturday-august-27th.html)

Kanookstr 08-24-2005 07:54 PM

Re: Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th

Originally Posted by masi242
Gl, have a great run I will not be making it due to other commitments, I know Kanook is laughing at me, but if I came it would rain and 20mph winds :drink:

I`ll miss not seing all the great looking rigs

Mark, if you want to come up just for the run.. 1:00pm-??. Be at the Mallets bay launch around 12:30 and I'll pick you up and bring you back after the run, or after the Turtle..You can be back home by 8ish Sat night???

waterheater 08-24-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
Mark, if you want to come up just for the run.. 1:00pm-??. Be at the Mallets bay launch around 12:30 and I'll pick you up and bring you back after the run, or after the Turtle..You can be back home by 8ish Sat night???

Mark take him up on it. You know you can do it just do it.:drink:

Chuck 08-24-2005 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Bringing any beer this time? Theres a serious chain reaction if you dont....:eek::drink:

Not to worry the pallet is loaded on thee truck :drink:

QUIKDECISION 08-24-2005 08:24 PM

GL,
My son and I are rallying to make this Saturdays run...
We have not been out yet this year. The work started in April....I worked my entire 2 week vacation approx 16 hrs a day...( 1st 2 weeks in august ) and never made it to the darn garden hose for a test fire on the engines yet... We managed to get one engine aligned and one drive installed tonight. If we can get the 2nd tomorrow... Get both engines runnin.... throw on the engine hatch.... We'll be there.... If not.... We may just truck down to the turtle... and have a cold one... and pray for next year...
We'll also pray the price of gas does not go up any more...
What is this world coming to..... ????
I'll post some pics of the rebuild. There's allot more to it than I ever imagined...

Lucididee 08-25-2005 12:01 AM

Good luck on Sat boys! Have fun and be safe! And make sure you bring plenty of Duct tape! :drink:

GLH 08-25-2005 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by QUIKDECISION
GL,
My son and I are rallying to make this Saturdays run...
We have not been out yet this year. The work started in April....I worked my entire 2 week vacation approx 16 hrs a day...( 1st 2 weeks in august ) and never made it to the darn garden hose for a test fire on the engines yet... We managed to get one engine aligned and one drive installed tonight. If we can get the 2nd tomorrow... Get both engines runnin.... throw on the engine hatch.... We'll be there.... If not.... We may just truck down to the turtle... and have a cold one... and pray for next year...
We'll also pray the price of gas does not go up any more...
What is this world coming to..... ????
I'll post some pics of the rebuild. There's allot more to it than I ever imagined...

Nothing like deadlines! Hope you make it :D:D:D

JS232 08-25-2005 05:53 AM

Friday
Sunny
Hi 79°F

Friday
Night
Clear
Lo 52°F

Saturday
Sunny
Hi 84°F

Saturday
Night
Mostly
Clear
Lo 57°F

:drink: :D :drink:

Chuck 08-25-2005 06:35 AM

Can any of you guys make a run on Sept.3rd??? See my post in the Poker Run Section.

Need-the-Speed 08-25-2005 07:27 AM

O.K., It's 8:30 and the wife and I are ready to hit the road (thats a first). We have to meet the rest of the gang and we're off!! Should arrive in Plattsburg at approx. 4:00. Look forward to meeting you all (hopefully the rumors are True :evilb: :eek: :drink: ) . :chick: nobody ever uses the chicken.

Tantrum 08-25-2005 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
O.K., It's 8:30 and the wife and I are ready to hit the road (thats a first). We have to meet the rest of the gang and we're off!! Should arrive in Plattsburg at approx. 4:00. Look forward to meeting you all (hopefully the rumors are True :evilb: :eek: :drink: ) . :chick: nobody ever uses the chicken.

When you say "use the chickens".......how do you mean? :eek:
:chick: :chick: