Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106559-another-run-lake-champlain-saturday-august-27th.html)

GLH 07-24-2005 10:11 PM

Re: Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th

Originally Posted by stecz20
glh give otis a call, see what i did to him on his lake.. your next punk, your my next victim.. im going to hurt you real bad, your name will never be the same.... its not about how fast our boats go, its about you and the next time you go for milk in your town the old ladies will kick your ass and curse your pinko french canadian name.. your days are numbered, so enjoy the time you have with your townspeople, it will all be history once me and my cult come up there and end life as you know it.. your pal stecz

Proofs'in the pudding TRS boy.

Grab your plastic bucket and shovel, and come'n play... I'll blow you back to the knuckle dragging age you clawed your slow Ford pushing azz out of. :D

stecz20 07-24-2005 10:16 PM

from some of the recent pics posted of you, pudding is one treat you dont deprive yourself ... dont worry ill be around you with my people so you dont puke all over the're house.. i wont let that happen again..

Shane 07-25-2005 02:41 PM

I hope to be repaired and back up and running to attend. And you are all PUNK even if my chit is blown up!

Scarab105 07-25-2005 03:32 PM

GL,

Please add Chris and myself to your list 33 Scarab AVS Volvo's.

Ed

GLH 07-26-2005 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20
from some of the recent pics posted of you, pudding is one treat you dont deprive yourself ...

Even pushing my fat azz I'll be in front of you... sailor...

Yet again you'll be a little short... :D

Titan 07-26-2005 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
Even pushing my fat azz I'll be in front of you... sailor...

Yet again you'll be a little short... :D

That is funny!!!

GLH 07-26-2005 08:56 PM

Got your message Titan I have to get you some phone numbers ...

jp2snowman 07-31-2005 12:59 AM

G.L.
Count me in! Not sure what I'll be driving yet. :chimp:

GLH 07-31-2005 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by jp2snowman
G.L.
Count me in! Not sure what I'll be driving yet. :chimp:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. :D:D:D

offshoredrillin 07-31-2005 06:37 AM

Count me in with a boat load of hooligans, one from strong island, one from texas and maybe one from Virginia, maybe a jersy yutz, might not have his load fixed by then...might see if an okie want to fly in for it:evilb: