Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone know an engine builder that can rebuild my engine right?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106617-anyone-know-engine-builder-can-rebuild-my-engine-right.html)

gotime34 06-28-2005 10:44 PM

Re: Anyone know an engine builder that can rebuild my engine right??

Originally Posted by Sean H
call JC, if he can't help you out, he will point you to somebody who can....

Good Point, I'll give him a ring tomorrow. Byrdman, it was good meeting you at the NYC Run. Unfortunately we blew the left engine about a mile from the Tapanzee. Sucks man. And I can't go another summer boatless, two in a row is too much to handle.

mike11 06-28-2005 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by gotime34
I have had a company rebuild my left engine 3 times in the past year. I have boated 20 hours in 2 summers and I am sick of it. Every time the engine comes back it goes in and has some kind of problem. 1st it was the harmonic balancer, then I lost oil pressure, and now I either blew a hole in the piston or cracked a ring. I don't care about the BullSh*t warranty anymore, I just want to boat again. If anyone knows someone who can rebuild it right, please let me know so I can use my boat for once. I also need it done quickly, which is the kicker because I don't think people like JC Perf have time to do it right now. Please let me know so I don't have to be boatless for another summer.

Still having problems? I am in n/e pa i could probably turn it around for you in about a week or 2 depending on parts, what configuration are you running? Call me Roccard Marine Engines Inc. 5709562840

JCPERF 06-28-2005 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by gotime34
I have had a company rebuild my left engine 3 times in the past year. I have boated 20 hours in 2 summers and I am sick of it. Every time the engine comes back it goes in and has some kind of problem. 1st it was the harmonic balancer, then I lost oil pressure, and now I either blew a hole in the piston or cracked a ring. I don't care about the BullSh*t warranty anymore, I just want to boat again. If anyone knows someone who can rebuild it right, please let me know so I can use my boat for once. I also need it done quickly, which is the kicker because I don't think people like JC Perf have time to do it right now. Please let me know so I don't have to be boatless for another summer.

I can have you running in a couple of days.PM me

Anarchy Powerboats 06-28-2005 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF

See, there ya go insta-service! :drink:

Tonto 06-29-2005 01:43 AM

Tommy Hofstetter at CHIEF ENGINES, 954-587-3020

stecz20 06-29-2005 09:14 AM

thats what you told me you pig.........

Stormrider 06-29-2005 09:18 AM

JC's the man(although i've seen pics that show otherwise).
He does great work, and his customer service is there!!!

BTW, he rebuilt my engine over the summer and its running great.

stecz20 06-29-2005 09:34 AM

the great thing about jc is you get a hand job with every rebuild..... thats looking out.....

open87 06-29-2005 09:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
even the timing light gets a hand job :evilb:

Phantom1 06-29-2005 07:05 PM

I guess Stecz20 get a referral fee.......... :D :D