Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
If anyone is looking for a cool way to transport your Big V or Cat, this might be the >

If anyone is looking for a cool way to transport your Big V or Cat, this might be the

Notices

If anyone is looking for a cool way to transport your Big V or Cat, this might be the

Old 06-30-2005, 03:36 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: If anyone is looking for a cool way to transport your Big V or Cat, this might be the

i don't mind the friendly jests in the avatars and sigs, but the constant post bashing gets old.... just my .02..
Old 06-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: If anyone is looking for a cool way to transport your Big V or Cat, this might be the

Seriously... why would anyone trash anyone in their signatures??
Old 06-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I think a nice Big semi with a sleeper would be a better deal than that...some of these semi trucks are going for cheap and they are way loaded....bigger but once your there in that range with the wheel base who cares...Now some sweet automatics are starting to surface....
Old 06-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Masher thats the best!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Masher of anyone on this board I got to say honestly this time you cracked me up..

I didnt know if this was a good deal for anyone, I saw the OL Support system truck, (Homepage)and how professional it looked and thought possibly it might work for a racing team or something of that nature. 30k just doesnt seem that much for a truck like that.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Masher of anyone on this board I got to say honestly this time you cracked me up..

I didnt know if this was a good deal for anyone, I saw the OL Support system truck, (Homepage)and how professional it looked and thought possibly it might work for a racing team or something of that nature. 30k just doesnt seem that much for a truck like that.

It is... the trailer has got some value alone....too bad I have two tow vehicles already.... now I just need a boat
Old 06-30-2005, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
I didn't see that either. Jassman how bout let's end this feud and you take his name off.
Hey Catman,
Did Steve promote you to moderator??

Masher....that's damn funny!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 07:44 PM
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Hey Catman,
Did Steve promote you to moderator??

Masher....that's damn funny!!!
i was pondering the same thing! it cant last too much longer and cat will be gone again
Old 06-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Shorgasm
Pot!...meet Kettle.
now that's funny !!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
Seriously... why would anyone trash anyone in their signatures??
i agree with the finger sniffing, interloper.. all this bickering is not becoming of us...

Quick Reply: If anyone is looking for a cool way to transport your Big V or Cat, this might be the

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.