Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO for dummies (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106755-loto-dummies.html)

bobonthis 06-30-2005 10:47 PM

Re: LOTO for dummies

No bridge pointe, the grey ones to the left, I am the running that job site though as the electrician, do you?

Buddy OO 07-01-2005 08:24 AM

all white cat is Tearbroks 50' Nortech, I love it all white and sounds awesome

PWRQWST 07-01-2005 08:46 AM

No I have a couple of friends who do (Slumlord and Slowride 388 on here) 35 cafe and a 388 slingshot. We stay there when we go down. When you said you were across from the dog I was just curious. We wont be down again until the Shootout but staying clear through untell Labor day :evilb:

bobonthis 07-01-2005 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
all white cat is Tearbroks 50' Nortech, I love it all white and sounds awesome

Yes it does sound great, Does he plan on keeping it all white or is there custom paint in the future?

bobonthis 07-01-2005 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
No I have a couple of friends who do (Slumlord and Slowride 388 on here) 35 cafe and a 388 slingshot. We stay there when we go down. When you said you were across from the dog I was just curious. We wont be down again until the Shootout but staying clear through untell Labor day :evilb:

Yes, Nauti Girl beautiful boat, I think I saw the cafe racer out yesterday, there is another guy who lives there 40ft baja (all white) and he says he has like a 46ft Ocean Express or something, friend of yours to?

Griff 07-01-2005 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
i'm coming down thursday morning to learn lake before everybody gets there ( i hope).

I'm gonna be down that same weekend. Probably on Fri afternoon through Mon. We're going to have the our boys(4 & 1 yr) with us. If you want, send me an email. We can exchange cell #'s and maybe hook up. I know the lake pretty well and can point you in the right direction for what you might want to do.

[email protected]

JaayTeee 07-01-2005 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
140 will be good in a 27' single engine boat at the shootout... you might not need the biggest prop you can find, you only get a mile from a standing start, acceleration is the key... :cool:

A friend of mine has a 26 daytona that's won the
class the last couple of years at 145 MPH.

He has a turbo 400 trans......He gets her
accellerating pretty quick :cool: :D

Yes.......Accelleration is key.

gsmith9898 07-01-2005 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Griff
I'm gonna be down that same weekend. Probably on Fri afternoon through Mon. We're going to have the our boys(4 & 1 yr) with us. If you want, send me an email. We can exchange cell #'s and maybe hook up. I know the lake pretty well and can point you in the right direction for what you might want to do.

[email protected]

we will have our 5 year old boy with us. We are going to table rock with family for july 23-27 than get up thur morning and go over to loto and pull out sunday morning. can't wait to see some of the nice boats. e-mail me your number and I'll call you before we head that way. [email protected]

bobonthis 07-02-2005 12:11 AM

jt29olhp500s will he be bringing it this year? I heard it was cancelled so tell him just stay home,lol. Yeah 140 is somewhat conservative, we are testing this weekend in Ohio I will let you know Sunday what she can do.

FunHome 07-02-2005 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
jt29olhp500s will he be bringing it this year? I heard it was cancelled so tell him just stay home,lol. Yeah 140 is somewhat conservative, we are testing this weekend in Ohio I will let you know Sunday what she can do.

Tell whoever is testing that thing, to be sure and wear a lifejacket!!!! :eek: