Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Golf Carts.....anyone have a connection for parts? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106812-golf-carts-anyone-have-connection-parts.html)

Wally 07-01-2005 10:25 AM

Golf Carts.....anyone have a connection for parts?

This is sorta boating related.....i bought my dad a golf cart so he and my mom can drive down to the boat from the summer house. Their house is on a somewhat steep hill and they are getting up in age. Anyway i need some parts for this thing and wondering if anyone knows of anyone with good prices or possibly a salvage yard i can call to se if they have anything i need. I've allready stripped this thing down bare and am having it painted to match my dads caddy! :D may even put caddy emblems on it and some bling wheels :evilb: Help a brother out as this is a fatherdays gift thats over due now :(

Its a 1991 ez-go 2cycle......which i'm finding out is getting harder to find parts for :(

Caincando1 07-01-2005 12:31 PM

Re: Golf Carts.....anyone have a connection for parts?

I just rebuilt my 2 stoke par car. I highly recomend. www.golfcartcare.com they have a forum also. Plus you can call and talk to the owner, he is very knowledgable and will tell you just about anything you need to know.

jonyb 07-04-2005 09:21 PM

My family just sold their golf cart business last Friday, but the new owner should be able to help you out.

Check out www.stevescartshop.com

mama tryed 07-07-2005 05:42 AM

Try Buggies Unlimited in Lexington Ky. I know they have a Web-Site, but I'm not sure of the address

jonyb 07-07-2005 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by mama tryed
Try Buggies Unlimited in Lexington Ky. I know they have a Web-Site, but I'm not sure of the address

Remind me to slap you this Friday!!!!

Biligemouth 07-07-2005 05:51 AM

Yeah, I have used Buggies Unlimited as well as CartParts. I am sure contact info could be found with a google search.

KG

eyezlee 07-07-2005 07:43 AM

www.buggiesunlimited.com

www.cartstuffdepot.com

I've bought from both with good success.

hoghead 07-07-2005 08:38 AM

check out

www.golfcarttrader.com

they've got all sorts of cool stuff....even nitrous kits!! :eek:

pondfather 07-07-2005 08:58 AM

Go see Angle in service at Fairway Golf Cars in Cary (150 W Crystal Street, (847-516-5464). They are an E-Z GO Dealer and also sell used carts. They have carts that they part out and these parts are a lot less money. We were just there yesterday buying parts for our sons cart. Purchased his cart there. Nice people. Very helpful. Good Luck

Baja Mom

Spicy 07-07-2005 09:05 AM

Thanks guys, my Yamaha electric cart is broke and need parts, this may not be :evilb: :cool: boating related but I use mine to get to the pier to go boating........