Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   mascara finally got his boat back.......sick!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106834-mascara-finally-got-his-boat-back-sick.html)

CHEETAH34 07-01-2005 07:34 PM

mascara finally got his boat back.......sick!!!

finally got the boat back together ....after it was in a million pieces...the boat was out today for the first time.very impressed went 104 at 5200.....and more to go...let you know tomm. :D :D :D :D

OldSchool 07-01-2005 07:38 PM

Re: mascara finally got his boat back.......sick!!!

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
finally got the boat back together ....after it was in a million pieces...the boat was out today for the first time.very impressed went 104 at 5200.....and more to go...let you know tomm. :D :D :D :D

WOW :eek: :eek: Congrats!!

Did you get a roll of duct tape with that? :D :D

CHEETAH34 07-01-2005 07:46 PM

i have to give special thanks to eric and tyson at MID-COAST PERFORMANCE MARINE.THESE TWO GUYS TOOK MY BOAT AND TRANSFORMED IT INTO THE MACHINE THAT IT IS NOW..one week they put my 34'hustler together .and a clean and neat job they did.very happy with there work...not only do they know there way around a boat but they are very honest men ....and that in this buisness is very hard to come by.any one who lives in the long island area that has a performance boat ...or any kind of boat .....i would think about bringing it to MID-COAST PERFORMANCE MARINE. thank you eric and tyson.

CHEETAH34 07-01-2005 07:56 PM

Now Getting To The Power That Moves My Hustler.alot Of You Might Already Know The Name...jc Performance.......thats Right.this Guy Jeff.is Amazing He Built My Engines Exactly To What I Wanted. The Boat Ran Today 104 At 5200 With More To Go.the Boat Should Run 108 Exactly What He Had Told Me.he Builds A Strong Reliable Engine..his Work Is Very Clean ,and He Gets The Job Done When You Ask For It......very Important,to All Us Impatiant Boaters.jeff I Cant Believe The Exceleration The Boat Has Its Like Driving A Whole Different Boat. Thank You For Everything Jeff. Mascara.

CHEETAH34 07-01-2005 07:57 PM

MY CAMARA IS READY ...TOMM I WILL TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING ....BE ON THE BOAT ALL DAY LONG :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Wasabe 07-01-2005 08:05 PM

Congratulations

R Addiction 07-01-2005 08:13 PM

Looking forward to the pictures!!!! :cool:

open87 07-01-2005 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:d :d

JCPERF 07-01-2005 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
Now Getting To The Power That Moves My Hustler.alot Of You Might Already Know The Name...jc Performance.......thats Right.this Guy Jeff.is Amazing He Built My Engines Exactly To What I Wanted. The Boat Ran Today 104 At 5200 With More To Go.the Boat Should Run 108 Exactly What He Had Told Me.he Builds A Strong Reliable Engine..his Work Is Very Clean ,and He Gets The Job Done When You Ask For It......very Important,to All Us Impatiant Boaters.jeff I Cant Believe The Exceleration The Boat Has Its Like Driving A Whole Different Boat. Thank You For Everything Jeff. Mascara.

Thanks Anthony.Your Hustler after this big project is well worth the wait!I was really impressed on how that boat accelerated Today.I will see you in the morning and just dont throw me out of the boat tommorow. :drink: :drink:

Wasabe 07-01-2005 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yo JC here's your new avatar.