Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   PWC Riders are crazy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106904-pwc-riders-crazy.html)

BajaRunner 07-05-2005 03:36 PM

Re: PWC Riders are crazy

fund is a pr*ck :D

can i have my beer now :drink:

Formula Outlaw 07-05-2005 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
The secret is the smiley.

You can get away with almost anything that comes in front of a smiley. :D

Try it.

If you say "fund is a pr*ck" then I get mad.

But if you say "fund is a pr*ck :D" then I want to buy you a drink. :D

Fund is a "threeprick"...:D :D :D

You owe me three. :D

t500hps 07-05-2005 09:08 PM

Fund is a pr*ck :D

And I just have to say...I have had to come off plane because of a jetski 5x as often as any other type of boat combined. "All"? Of course not, but drivers licensing for cars is mandatory, but in an environment with no speed limit, no street signs, and no lines on the surface, wouldn't a license be a little MORE important than it is in a car?

Donzi Corleone 07-05-2005 09:44 PM

Hauling a$$ this weekend offshore in the Gulf doing 90 plus and here they come at me like a flea headed to a dog. Im watching and getting very irritaded that there heading into (towards) my travel path. Now I,m coming off the throttles and trying to fig. what is there intention. They want to race at you and then attemp to turn and run with you as if they even have a chance of staying up. Mean while Im trying to determine if this a novice or just a person with a death wish, all in 10 seconds. I hate them, around here. I guess cause most of them are rentals or people clueless as to comonsence. I dont mean to offend those riders who are knowledgable, just those that are careless. I think there a blast, but you have to be alert all around you at all times. Hell, Im running 90-100 and still looking over both shoulders every 10 sec. to see whats up behind me.

Outdrive1 07-05-2005 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Fund is a "threeprick"...:D :D :D

You owe me three. :D

I don't know Fund but I'll call him a prick if it gets me free beer!!! :D :D

As far a PWCs go, I've been riding since the late eighties, 440,550,650, X2, Superjet, Kawi 750 SXI Pro, GP1200, Assorted Sea Doo's, I love them. I can ride a stand up all day long and twice in Sunday's. I can ride back wards, on the hood, water ski from the side, sub it sooo deep you wont see me for 30 seconds, I can do barrel rolls, almost anything you 've seen on a stand up I can do, that's no BS. I know my level of riding is waaaay more thank the average idiot you see cutting in front of your bow going down the lake. I like to ride during the week when the traffic is limited, or in coves away from people and boats. The worst part about PWCs is that they are entry level for most people, so they've had no experience what so ever on the water. They don't know the rules, the markers (no wake zones, etc.) and they have no clue how fast they go and how fast you can get into trouble. Should 12 or 13 year kids be able to ride them? Probably not, although my kids could ride stand ups when they were about 8 or 9. I would feel confident my teenagers know what they are doing on them and would be safe to themselves and you if you were on the water. Would I let one of their friends ride without supervision? HELL NO..... Do I drink and ride? Never. This is a rough topic because most of the PWC owners really don't have clue but there are a few of us old school riders left that do. You can't put us all in the moron group......... :drink: :drink:

fund razor 07-05-2005 10:00 PM

Ok... so at this point I must say that while I really like Mcollinstn... everybody else on a ski is suspect. I miss the kind that you had to actually be able to ride.
I remember Havasu in 1984. I rented a ski. First time ever. 30 bucks an hour. (Of course that was pretty much before offshore boats found the Colorado...) It took me 90% of my rental time to stay up on the SOB.

Times have changed.

Anyway... all of this pr*ck calling reminds me of a joke.

What do you call a pr*ck without a boat?

Pr*ck.

What do you call a pr*ck with a boat?

Captain.

This is your captain speaking. :D

Now... just cause I let rdp in on the smiley secret.... doesn't mean that we should start an all out "pr*ckfest." :D

Not that it isn't funny. :D

fund razor 07-05-2005 10:07 PM

Man... the things that I do to make a new member feel welcome. :D

Ok... so Badkachina is ok, too.

But NO MORE DRINKS JUST FOR CALLING ME A PR*CK.
It's too dam easy. :D

Outdrive1 07-05-2005 10:08 PM

Thanks Captain.......... :drink: :drink: :drink:

t500hps 07-06-2005 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor
What do you call a pr*ck with a boat?

Captain.

This is your captain speaking. :D

Would you boat need the ability to float to be called "Captain"? If it doesn't, does that just make you a "Pr*ck" :eek: :D
Ok...that was a little too low! I guess I owe you a drink now. :drink:

Scott 07-06-2005 07:57 AM

[QUOTE=fund razor]Ok... so at this point I must say that while I really like Mcollinstn

What ever happened to this guy?