Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thankyou Saugatuck,Mi (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106926-thankyou-saugatuck-mi.html)

baronmarine 07-04-2005 10:39 AM

Thankyou Saugatuck,Mi

just got back from a great weekend with mrs baron. sheri and i don't feel to good right now i think 1 or 2 to many last nite ( not on the boat ). meet oso members BGIII and Saber28 nice looking boats guys. and saw jimv, nautikitty and i think woogies playpower. every one has so nice there. mitch thanks for the parking lead the school was a great place for the trailer. i hope all had as much fun as we did.
todd

traviss 07-04-2005 11:06 AM

Re: Thankyou Saugatuck,Mi

you mean sausagetuck :D :D :D

woogie 07-04-2005 08:49 PM

Baron - yep that was me in the Play. You guy's sounded real good - looked like a fun crew on board. Colors work great next to the blue water. Would have popped a pic but got a shot off of Wet Vette fountian earlier and camera went dead. What other ports did you hit? Great weather sat and sun - water is getting real soft

baronmarine 07-04-2005 09:29 PM

woogie: thankyou. saturday we went out about 4 miles and burned for about 3 hours. and two short runs to holland. nice 100' plus footer up there. sunday when we saw you in the channel we went down to south haven. a friend of mine had a open slip next to him. love those powerplays i have one myself 1978 ( baron ) what a blast those boats are.

dyno 07-05-2005 05:12 AM

wish I could have made it out, steering issues,should be ready for this weekend, Baron is thew beach party on?

baronmarine 07-05-2005 06:30 AM

dyno: yes it is. about 1mile north of the water plant @ m-45.i hope the weather is good. i will be out friday after work.
todd

dyno 07-05-2005 06:34 AM

Todd post a pic of your boat so we know who we're looking for. My buddy lives right at M45 and lake shore...

Zanie 07-05-2005 07:39 AM

Saw you on the river Saturday but I was too hungover to yell at you from my buddies Bertram.

Man, I love that town.
We were in Wally's on Saturday night...........with all those beatiful young women, I thought I walked into a beer commercial!!!

Beatiful women in the bars, and cars you would expect to see in shows just parellel parked in town, saw a '63 vette, a '66 GTO.

Sunday night we went out at dusk, the lake was like a mill pond.
Always a good time in that town.
DS

baronmarine 07-05-2005 07:58 AM

dyno: waterfoul posted some pic's let me see if they are still in the kids laptop. purple and white 28 with a tucaan on the side. how old is your little girl? my kids are 10 ( twins ) kids are more then welcome.
todd

fred 07-05-2005 08:06 AM

How far is the location from the GH pier head?....Fred