Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's going to SOTW to watch the run buy boat?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106970-whos-going-sotw-watch-run-buy-boat.html)

baronmarine 07-05-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Who's going to SOTW to watch the run buy boat??

thunder were are you going to be?
d-rocker are you going to grand haven or holland? by the way who needs a trailer it's only a short ride over the top.
todd

MrCIG 07-05-2005 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by 32 thunder
MRCIG are you leaving from Chicago to SH???

We are leaving Chicago on Friday morning and staying in South Haven for the weekend. We have 3 boats from Hammond and then a couple others from some Indian Tribe will be joining us later in the day. :drink:

Mark

woogie 07-05-2005 04:57 PM

Fri 84 Sunny/ Sat 85 Sunny/ Sun 90 Sunny - looking good. Will be in GH Fri eve on boardwalk. Haven't decided yet to take pics from N of Holland or from pier. Cool to see the first boat come down the coast. Most people in the State Park have no idea whats going on when they hear the thunder - kind of freaks them out when 140 offshore boats pull in. :D

32 thunder 07-05-2005 05:49 PM

Looks like we are going to be in Grand Haven

baronmarine 07-05-2005 06:32 PM

woogie: my vote is by boat
thunder: give us a yell.
todd

dyno 07-05-2005 07:09 PM

yea woogie you can run up to Barons with us!!! :evilb:

REBEL4845 07-05-2005 08:00 PM

Does anyone know about what time and what day they will be in South Haven. I have been trying to find out. I boat out of New Buffalo. Its a nice 50 mile cruise by water, just dont want to make the trip and miss them. Thanks.

baronmarine 07-05-2005 08:41 PM

rebel: saturday is the day my best guess on time is 11 ish ??????
todd

dockrocker 07-05-2005 09:13 PM

How far to the Holland DNR ramp from Grand Haven? We're staying in G.H., but would like to launch/run with the locals on Sat if possible.

baronmarine 07-05-2005 09:47 PM

d-rocker: it's about 18 - 20 miles if you are staying in grand haven us the ramp in gh close to the action and when they finish you are there. meet us saturday morning at the ramp around 8 am. dyno and the crew will be up in the afternoon.and they go south first so you can hookup with them.
todd