Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hardy Dam This Weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107037-hardy-dam-weekend.html)

WETTE VETTE 07-05-2005 05:03 PM

Hardy Dam This Weekend?

A group of us are heading to Hardy this coming Thursday evening and staying until Sunday. I know it is smoke on the water this weekend but our boats are really too small to enjoy the big lake and on Hardy we can run them hard. If any OSO'ers are out there look for the WETTE VETTE and say hi. :drink:

Craig

dyno 07-05-2005 07:13 PM

Re: Hardy Dam This Weekend?

come on Vette is going to be hot and flat this weekend!!!head for Holland!

Magic Medicine 07-05-2005 07:59 PM

Hardy here we come. In our group will be the Wette Vette, my 28 Nordic, a 26 American Offshore and possible a 24 Checkmate.

REBEL4845 07-05-2005 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Hardy here we come. In our group will be the Wette Vette, my 28 Nordic, a 26 American Offshore and possible a 24 Checkmate.

Where is hardy dam. Hey magic medicine, I was the red/white 28 checkmate talking to Sean close to city this weekend. Pretty sure this is you. Let me know.

WETTE VETTE 07-05-2005 08:13 PM

And the big showdown between the re-powered 26' AO against the WETTE VETTE!! I've got my tuning hat on to try to find a few more HP with hopes of not being "put on the trailer" by the blown and intercooled AO!! :p

baronmarine 07-05-2005 08:35 PM

hey vette not that i'm looking forward to late summer but i hope we see you at hot boat weekend again.
todd

Whitey 07-05-2005 10:27 PM

Hey Craig and company, hope you guys have a great weekend. I am going to be in the area but, I do not think I will be able to find the time to stop by. Be sure and let me know when you guys are going to be up again. Dwight.

MAX VELOCITY 07-06-2005 08:10 AM

REBEL4845...Did you come out of New Buffalo on Sunday? I was running with Magic Medicine a little bit out there and was sitting outside the Harbor when a red/white checkmate came out and was running pretty hard. It looked like you were trying to run down another checkmate on the way back to Michigan City. I have the all White American Offshore with the yellow interior. Looking forward to doing some prop testing this weekend and breaking in the new motor up at Hardy.
Mike

WETTE VETTE 07-06-2005 08:26 AM

Hopefully we won't be "breaking" anything up at Hardy. :eek:

REBEL4845 07-06-2005 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by MAX VELOCITY
REBEL4845...Did you come out of New Buffalo on Sunday? I was running with Magic Medicine a little bit out there and was sitting outside the Harbor when a red/white checkmate came out and was running pretty hard. It looked like you were trying to run down another checkmate on the way back to Michigan City. I have the all White American Offshore with the yellow interior. Looking forward to doing some prop testing this weekend and breaking in the new motor up at Hardy.
Mike

That was me