Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SMOKE - phone and boat ID list (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107080-smoke-phone-boat-id-list.html)

georges 07-06-2005 04:17 PM

Re: SMOKE - phone and boat ID list

I am in Muskegon for some r&r until next week sometime. I went to check all the ramps the other day and they were all $10 per day.

fred 07-06-2005 04:24 PM

If you are staying at Great Lakes Marina all you have to do is put your paperwork on the dash showing that you are staying there and there is no charge....this is from one of the owners of the marina....I usually get my boat in to it's slip and go back and get my truck and trailer take it to the marina and park it and it's done this is at the launch ramp right next to Great Lakes Marina....Fred

dukenrock 07-06-2005 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still trying to make it all happen. I work good under pressure :D

(260)410-5491

46tomcat 07-06-2005 05:02 PM

We will be bringing the Reliable Carriers super Cat on friday Tom

georges 07-06-2005 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by fred
If you are staying at Great Lakes Marina all you have to do is put your paperwork on the dash showing that you are staying there and there is no charge....this is from one of the owners of the marina....I usually get my boat in to it's slip and go back and get my truck and trailer take it to the marina and park it and it's done this is at the launch ramp right next to Great Lakes Marina....Fred

Thanks for the info Fred.

georges 07-06-2005 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by 46tomcat

Whoaa! This is getting better every minute
:eek: :drink: :D

Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE 07-06-2005 05:18 PM

Steve & Maria
36 Baja,purple stripes,with the name RAMPAGE on the sides.
cell# 1-574-298-0966
Steve

georges 07-06-2005 05:23 PM

Crockett and Tubs are here too! :D

dockrocker 07-06-2005 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by 46tomcat

SHOTGUN!!!!

Ha ha!! I called it first!!! :D :D :evilb: :evilb: :D :D

woogie 07-06-2005 05:58 PM

If any OSOer's need to stash your rig for for the weekend have a cottage a block from DNR ramp in Holland. Joe and Leah 1-616-403-5589. If you get a bad sig leave a voice - working in a flat spot during the day.