Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why are some people such pu$$ies!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107106-why-some-people-such-pu%24%24ies.html)

bouyhunter 07-06-2005 04:29 PM

Re: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Originally Posted by sutphen30
i'd weed killer his lawn w/ a message,,,"go f yourself" and as i was leaving dot 3 brake fluid his car. :D but only after the cops come for the warning to you,,then they equate,,call cops,,bad things happen to me.they usually get the jist,quickly. :evilb: :evilb:

Here. this is even better than weed killer :D

Take a couple bags of baking flour and mix some good fertilzer(and a real dark grass seed). Sprinkle it in his yard late at night with whatever phrase you choose (I think " Goat Poker" is appropriate... Just an opinion). In the morning, the fertilizer and grass seed will have settled into the yard fairly well. All he will see is the white flour on the grass.
This is where it get's good!!
He get's out his garden hose to wash away the flour. Ten minutes later the job is done and he's glad no one saw it.
Meanwhile he just fertilized this area and planted really dark grass. :eek: :eek: :D

The effect could possible last for a few seasons :D

Bigdaddy_vh 07-06-2005 04:43 PM

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with alot of the world today...people dont know how to mind their own f***ing business. If it had been me, ida taken a sh!t on his doorstep...

articfriends 07-06-2005 04:47 PM

I moved from the city for EXACTLY the same reason,we have 4 acres and my closest neighbor is 1/2 mile away. We had the cops here once for racing go-karts at 4 am in the back yard,i guess the noise carried down to the only grouchy old pricks house 1 mile away. But the village i live near has a barney fife type clerk of the works cop,he came marching over THURSDAY afternoon to tell us to quiet it down from the SATURDAY night a week before! :p ,we talked to him a while and he proceeded to tell us there was no formal noise ordinance,curfew or quiet time so it was our choice if we wanted to be quiet(yeah,right). Then he told us the old grouch would call the cops everytime the farmer tilled the field at night or a car drove by fast etc so we should probably just ignore the guy!!After he left i asked my wife if she thought they only gave him one bullet for his gun too :D Smitty

masher44 07-06-2005 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
it doesn't leak... :drink: :evilb: :drink:

because it is still winterized :evilb:

Sean H 07-06-2005 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
because it is still winterized :evilb:

you can never be too safe, winter is only 3+ months away... :(

Lucididee 07-06-2005 04:58 PM

For $7.99 plus shipping, just pour the Skunk Oil on his front door mat in the middle of the night.

Tink's Skunk Scent

Jassman 07-06-2005 06:51 PM

Take some dog sh*t or any sh*t of your choice, (make 2 batches) put in brown paper bag, douse with lighter fluid, light one at his front door, ring doorbell. When he comes out he will proceed to stomp it out, at that point do the same at the back door. He will then run through his house with sh*t all over his foot and proceed to do the same thing. Then he will have to deal with his wife, and baked on gooey hot sick ass sh*t doesn't come out of the carpet to well. Have fun :D

bouyhunter 07-06-2005 07:20 PM

Sutphen, Jassman,
sounds like we can make an evil little group of ourselves :evilb: :evilb:
OK, so I must not have been the only deviant teenager - that hasn't forgotten his roots.
:evilb:

bouyhunter 07-06-2005 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by sutphen30
my way he has to rip the whole lawn or its the same results as you. :D muriatic acid on his wooden step and window sills are fun.when his steps rot and he falls,,just wave at him when he can't get up. :evilb: "i've fallen and i can't get up" :D

Yeah, you're right. He has to rip up the whole yard.
But my way, he may think he can save it without tearing it up, the suspense of how he tries to deal with it will be the best part. At first he tries to mow it to make it go away. It'll just grow greener and stronger.
:D

I suggest an experiment :eek:

Let's do each to different sides of the yard :drink:
Please include pictures with weekly updates :D :D

gotime34 07-06-2005 07:48 PM

HAHA...Man you guys are f*ckin brutal!! I was just gonna run the engines loud at night or call his wife ugly or something, but I don't want to kill the guy. And I think it would be a little obvious if he woke up tomorrow and his yard was destroyed, but I have to admit it would be funny. Especially since he's the type that does whatever we do. If we get our roof redone, he gets his roof redone. I know why he did it, because he's a sailboater and hates the boat that is parked in front of his yard, and the "type" of people who have them... So he thinks. Classic A$$hole.