Why are some people such pu$$ies!!! >

Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Notices

Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Old 07-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Originally Posted by gotime34
He's kind of old and was so scared when he was yelling that he was shaking. He had a pooper scooper in his hand and he was shaking so much that the sh*t was rolling out piece by piece. I couldn't help but laugh, which made him even more pissed. He started screaming again so I just drove away. I thought the guys heart was going to explode. He must have been up every night thinking about it. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
LMFAO!!!.... ....piece by piece

I wonder how people like that even make it to that age, being so angry and stressed out.

WTF?...
Old 07-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a miserable b@stard--- I would'nt sweat it!
Old 07-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Must be a Democrat...

I live on a small island community in Va. Beach (Bay Island) and EVERYONE is a boater of some sort. They come & go all times of the day & night fishing, sailing etc. Several have the boats in their front yards or allowing friends to keep their boats slipped at their docks. Nobody bothers you and usually are interested in what you have.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
has had his old jet boat on blocks for about fifteen years now. He keeps claiming he's going to get it back together.
Too Old Jr.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Registered

People like that self destruct, mad at the world, fly off the handle over nothing. Drown in there hate .I'm very lucky I get along with all my neighbors, but the city will put a orange sticker if i park my boat or RV in front of the house. and does the same to my neighbor down the street that has a camper and another neighbor with a bass boat.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IndianaHeat
, but the city will put a orange sticker if i park my boat or RV in front of the house.
I hate those things. They must use super glue with them, almost impossible to get off
Old 07-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
I hate those things. They must use super glue with them, almost impossible to get off
I Think they do... took a 1/2 Hour and a lot of sticker off to get one off my camper last year.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Here. this is even better than weed killer

Take a couple bags of baking flour and mix some good fertilzer(and a real dark grass seed). Sprinkle it in his yard late at night with whatever phrase you choose (I think " Goat Poker" is appropriate... Just an opinion). In the morning, the fertilizer and grass seed will have settled into the yard fairly well. All he will see is the white flour on the grass.
This is where it get's good!!
He get's out his garden hose to wash away the flour. Ten minutes later the job is done and he's glad no one saw it.
Meanwhile he just fertilized this area and planted really dark grass.

The effect could possible last for a few seasons

Thats a great one ! My personal favorite is an overdose of lawn fertilizer in the word/s or expression of choice in several spots in the lawn. Kills the grass real quick. Those bags of multi color flower seeds work nicely also.....hundreds of colorful flowers growing all over the yard

Have had plenty of azzhole neighbors. Most of em just jealous. Would always biatch if I ran the boat in the driveway. ( only did it during the day, never at night ) When they did, I just hooked up hoses to both engines & ran both at the same time....alot of revs really got em hopping mad.... & it worth every minute of it ! Next door neighbor really hated it because it make their walls & windows shake & chit fall off the walls and shelves....priceless !
Old 07-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Registered

Only people that arent boaters are miserable
grouches! Everyone should have a boat!
Old 07-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sutphen30

fish emultion in the vents of his car,,he'll have to burn it to get his money back.
halloween would be a fun time to get him.
I understand regular old milk in the car vents is one of the worse. Especially in the summer months.

True story: Brother in law did it to azzhole salesman that worked for his company right before he went on a cross country trip....driving no less ! By the time the guy got back the car smelled so bad, he had to sell it. Couldnt get rid of the smell. I thought that was a good one...

Quick Reply: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.