If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    VIP Member VIP Member Lucididee's Avatar

Re: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gotime34
    ............. My words exactly were, "well they didn't give us a f*cking rulebook when we moved in 6 years ago!!!" He just kept yelling. He's kind of old and was so scared when he was yelling that he was shaking. He had a pooper scooper in his hand and he was shaking so much that the sh*t was rolling out piece by piece. I couldn't help but laugh, which made him even more pissed...................
    That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!

My Boats:
    2000 Baja 25 Outlaw

Re: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Why are some people such pu$$ies ? Pick a reason; sheltered life, privileged upbringing, no balls, etc. etc. I'm no tough guy but I am a real man and handle problems such as these accordingly. The louder the mouth, the bigger the pu$$y. It's easy to yell, especially when you've never been taken to task for it. Fortunately, these people are also the easiest to get to shut the FU#K up. All you have to do is knock on their door and try to engage them in a conversation about their concern. They will NEVER face up against a real man because they can't....they'll either break down and explain what's really eating at them or they'll further reveal themselves as a pu$$y and run back inside. They hate you (us) because they are so ****in' jealous of anyone with self-confidence who steps up to the plate when the time comes. The more money they have, the worse it is. When they realize that there is actually something that money can't get THEM (happiness), they sully even further. As far as our boats are concerned well, once again, it's jealousy rearing it's ugly head. We know how to have fun, we're not social misfits like they are. In a nutshell (too late, I know) they want what they can't have, they can't have it, we do have it, they're bitter ! Class dismissed !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678