Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why are some people such pu$$ies!!! >

Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Notices

Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Old 07-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

So we are working on the boat last night which is in front of our house, in an area where about one car passes every hour. The boat is usually at a marina and has been in front of the house for 2 days. We were putting the drives on when a cop pulls up and tells us that we have to move the boat. He said the guy accross the street complained that the boat was an "eye sore" and that it made it too hard for him to get out of the driveway (the boat is 8 feet wide, the road is 20, how much f*cking space do you need??). This is the same ***gy neighbor that calls everytime we have a party, even if we aren't making any noise. I don't mind moving the boat, I just don't understand why the guy couldn't have just come up and asked, why do you have to call the police. I don't get why people are such b*tches. I should tell him his wife is an eye sore and she should have to wear a bag over her head. Oh yeah, and I know why he said the eye sore thing...its the big ***gy sailboat in his yard that he never uses. I hate people!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

LOL! LOL!
Sorry Gotime but that is funny.
complain to the cops his boat is an eyesoar and
he should move it.
Have you asked him why he called the cops?
When you actually speak to a person face to face like that
they usually have nothing to say cuz they are gutless( and
hiding behind the cops) and they dont think you have enough
guts to walk up to his face and actually say something.
They usually just stand there with a dumb$ss look on their faces!!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Some people are just plain old azzholes.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I feel your pain. I have a neighbor three houses down from me who calls the police every time we have a party. Probably 4 times this past year. He has never once said a word about anything to me. Each time the police come, they say to carry on and that we aren't doing anything wrong. Word in the neighborhood is that he gets mad about people parking on the street and "slamming" their car doors after 10pm.

What really gets me is this asshat has a big dog that is outside from sun-up to sun-down every single day barking its face off.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gotime34
I should tell him his wife is an eye sore and she should have to wear a bag over her head. Oh yeah, and I know why he said the eye sore thing...its the big ***gy sailboat in his yard that he never uses.
The ***gy sailboat or the wife with the bag over her head that he never uses. I'm confused?!?!?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 07-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

I'd go talk to him face to face. I'm a big fan of resolving issues the right way, in person through discussion.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Registered

How much can the ticket be? It sounds like your neighbor just wants to be friends!!! I say crank up the stereo and keep working! You may want to connect the trailer back up to the truck and move it a couple of feet whenever you see a cop go by!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Registered

Location: Where the water meets the oaks 'n Pines in the Sierra Nevada's of NorCal
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like the green eyed monster is coming out of your neighbor...he is jealous of what ya got and your having too much fun enjoying your fruits.

Some people are never happy, don't let that bother you and consider the source.

Or you can give ur neighbor a ride in your powerboat and it may convert him
Old 07-06-2005, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

I live in an area where we all have large lots 1 acre++. Ever since I bought my house the old retired cop and his neighbor across the street from are constantly watching every thing I do. In my subdivision you cannot keep a boat on the drive during the week unless you file for a temporary permit. I found this out because first thing on a monday morning he called the cops on me. Now I just go get the permit, Xerox it and I hand deliver a copy to him. The look I get is priceless. He sits and watches me all the time, just waitng for me to do something wrong. I also bet he hasn't figured out yet who put all 18 for sale signs in his yard one night !!! I also watch him and his dogs very carefully. One day one dog broke thru the electric fence and went after my daughter as she waited for the school bus. No harm done, but I made the cops make him have the dog tested for rabies just in case and made him produce all of the papers on the dog.

I guess some people have nothing else better to do huh !!!
Old 07-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Registered

point the exhaust towards his house and run it on the hose.

at 2AM.

Quick Reply: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.