If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
    Waterford, MI

2 rooms for SMOKE

If any one needs any rooms, I think I still have two at the Fountain Inn in Grand Haven, they are around $80.00. Wires were crossed and I was holding rooms for some friends that booked under there own names.

The reason I say I think is when I called a man with a heavy accent started yelling at me, at first he said I could cancel then he said I couldn't. He even claimed that the people I sent there did not have reservations when I know they do. Anyway a lot of the poker runers will be there so if you need a room please call them and use my name, Donna Blain.
    Mr P will kill me if we get billed for these rooms.

Their number is 800-745-8660

Platinum Member Platinum Member GLH's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Burlington, VT

Re: 2 rooms for SMOKE

Do they come with the chick on the Avatar? then $80 is a sweet deal indeed... even if you have to negotiate Aknad the "heavy accent yelling" motel attendant.

Luv yah Ms.P.

Deland, Florida

Re: 2 rooms for SMOKE

I wish we could come up and see the boats. I'd like to make it to an event on the Great Lakes sometime. Right now, I'm just trying to get a job done here in Tallahassee, so I can get the funk out of here tomorrow before the storm hits.