Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   JC Performance engines (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107268-jc-performance-engines.html)

cuda 07-08-2005 06:27 PM

Re: JC Performance engines

Originally Posted by el indio
any one have a phone number for this gentleman?.............m.m....

Gentleman????! I thought you were looking for Jeff! :D

CHEETAH34 07-09-2005 07:19 AM

JC BUILT MY ENGINES .HE TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GONNA BE, AND AFTER THE DYNO HE WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY .HES NOT ONLY A GREAT ENGINE BUILDER ,BUT HE IS AN HONEST MAN ....WHAT HE TELLS YOU IS WHAT IT IS.I URGE ANYONE THAT NEEDS AN ENGINE BUILT OR NEEDS INFORMATION TO CALL JEFF AT JC PERFORMANCE.....JUST A TIP.IF YOU WANT ALITTLE MORE SWEENTNESS OUT OF YOUR ENGINE .......BRING HIM A BOTTLE OF TAQUILA. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: THANKS JEFF...I BEAT FIRE OUT OF MY ENGINES AND THE DUCK TAPE STILL WONT COME OFF :evilb: :evilb: :p

BJM 07-09-2005 07:19 PM

I have one of Jeff's engine and VERY happy. He's always a phone call away and is as good as any other builder at a more reasonable price. Never heard anybody say they got screwed by JEFF, He's good people.

X-Rated30 07-09-2005 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by BJM
Never heard anybody say they got screwed by JEFF...

I heard Masher AND Steczy did, both in the same night, but they still say he is good people. :bunny:

stecz20 07-10-2005 12:23 PM

masher told me, there is nothing wrong with getting a little poop on your tool.. he says the only true way for him to know if he is really into woman, is to have a homosexual act once and a while. this act assures him, that he is into woman. masher also told me that he now enjoys the finger job and is an act that he once frowned upon... stecz

CMG 07-10-2005 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Zul experience at a fraction of the price.... + a reach around(good only thru July.) and the only tool I need to carry is a roll(or2) of duct tape. :D

All kidding aside, I'm very happy w/ my engine.
Being local was key to me too.
And he is there to help when needed... his phone never stops ringing.
He can build some pretty wicked sheet. Mine is kinda tame for his normal stuff.

gotta watch out for those New Yorkers though... :chick:

offshoredrillin 07-10-2005 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
masher told me, there is nothing wrong with getting a little poop on your tool.. he says the only true way for him to know if he is really into woman, is to have a homosexual act once and a while. this act assures him, that he is into woman. masher also told me that he now enjoys the finger job and is an act that he once frowned upon... stecz

does your wife know your on her coputor? I'll never call you drinking at 530 am agin you yutz!!