Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big Dick's run at the Shootout. >

Big Dick's run at the Shootout.

Notices

Big Dick's run at the Shootout.

Old 07-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Big Dick's run at the Shootout.

I Agree As Usual With Sean Mouth Of Back Waters Cove 10:30 Leave At 11:00 Speed Is Up To Evryone. Calling Bj Right Now, He Said He Has Space Reserved For Us, Trying To Get Us Drink Specials For Oso And Loto Powerboat Club Members, I Will Have It All Set Up By The Weekend.sounds Like We Could Have Alot More Than 60 Boats This Year, Have Been Talking To Everyone At Loto, Almost Everyone I Know Is In. This Is A Fun Run With No Sponsors, Please Wear Pfd's, Think Safety And Lets Enjoy A Great Run. Called Bj's Cell Phone Just Now Left Him A Voicemail He Will Call Me Back Tonight I'm Sure, He Is Awesome, And Loves Us Powerboaters And Our Money, He'll Give Us A Great Deal. Will Post As Soon As He Calls. Thanks Wiggler
Old 07-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
If anyone is still needing rooms let me know I have a couple buddies who rent out condos but don't advertise, also I am new to the poker run scene around here and would like to join, where should I meet? I live accross from dog days, do you think a 26ft eliminator may be to small to run in the poker run?
Rasta, any condos left? I'm in, if I can find a place to stay. Probably 4 of us, in my boat. Do I need to rent a slip somewhere too?
Old 07-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Registered

Yeah I can get one, the cheapest I think I have right now is $135 a night 3bdr, 2 bath I will check again tonight it is right accross from Dog Days. What size slip are you needing?
Old 07-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Registered
Gold Member

overall length is 38' and width is 11'
Where is dog days? Is there a website with a map. I'll search it, sounds good though!!
Old 07-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Registered

Dog days in on the 19mm only 2 coves down from Backwaters, yeah the slip size should be fine, I will get back to you as soon as I get it all lined up which should be tonight or tomorrow, are you just wanting Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday basically 2 nights.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Registered
Gold Member

I'm flying in thursday afternoon/night, so as long as I can get there late....I'll take thursday night too. My boat will probably be arriving at that time too. So, 3 nights.

Thanks!!
Dan
Old 07-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Registered

Ok done, does anyone else need any rooms, I can still get some, just let me know.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
I He Said He Has Space Reserved For Us, Trying To Get Us Drink Specials For Oso And Loto Powerboat Club Members, I Will Have It All Set Up By The Weekend.
Wiggler,
Thanks for putting time into this for everyone. Considering all the past problems with Big Dicks, If it works out this year I'm thinking you're gonna get a few free drinks. first one's on me.. .
Old 07-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Yeah I can get one, the cheapest I think I have right now is $135 a night 3bdr, 2 bath I will check again tonight it is right accross from Dog Days. What size slip are you needing?

I will be next door at Fountain View with Randy and all the MTI race boats.

Mark Smith
Chi-Town Hustler
Old 07-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Registered

I have a room set up forDank368 at the ledges I don't know whether he has got it or not, but from his view you will be able to see the end of the shootout runs plus cove protection for the boat, I will be accross the water from Salty Dog at BridgePointe, I just don't recommend people to stay here because all the traffic and no breakwalls on the docs but I do have some slips behind some breakwalls if anyone needs any.

Quick Reply: Big Dick's run at the Shootout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.