Notices

Crash Victims Brother Thx

Old 07-14-2005, 04:44 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Crash Victims Brother Thx

i don't think BYC ever said anything about how much money he has or anybody else has, just didn't want this thread to turn into a finger pointing thread which i don't think it has... i am not quite sure why you are pointing out your motorcoach or plane though?
Old 07-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sean H,, the money commit comes from the egoes of people that think they have a little promanance in life ,therefore they feel they can talk down to others . And I do not emply that is what BYC was doing ,with the ADVICE statement. My mention of a few of my toys may have been alittle out of line for this moment , but the fact of net worth remains the same money and speed never cheats death, and there are egoes here , it is abvious by the statments I've read here and in other sections.
WE are all equal in the creators eye.

Now about big yellow cats I made an offer on a big yellow cat about six weeks ago ,,it was was at the run Saturday, but Gerry thought it was too low BIGYELLOW #4 sweet boat , hell I would need three weeks at TRES MARTINS school just to try and run the boat and two weeks at a trucking school to crank the tow rig.

Last edited by n2boatn2; 07-14-2005 at 05:24 PM. Reason: chitty spelling
Old 07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Registered

THX for the pics i was sent. they show mike doing what he loved. thx again to Mitch for bringing us out the spot and having dinner with us. the sherriff went out again today. maybe it was because we talked with them last night at dinner. i dont want this thread to get out of hand or i will stop posting. i have real closer with what happened. if you guys have any photos that would be great. i have some but it would be nice to get more for the scrap book
[email protected]

AGAIN LET KEEP THIS CIVIL
Old 07-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Registered

My neighbor has a big grey cat, its having kittens....I don't care for cats....just thought it was time to lighten this thread up a bit.....
Old 07-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 12 Posts

I have video of the start of the poker run, I dont know if he is in it but I will have it online tomorrow
Old 07-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Registered

I can understand both points, from Mark and BigYellowCat, I just think that it would be to hard to explain to anybody what he went through since, no one has appently been though it or we would not be able to talk about it, I have had buddies get killed in just little fender benders and buddies who have wrecked street bikes at over 100mph and not a scratch, basically you just never know when it is your time. BIGYELLOWCAT I understand where you are coming from because when I first read it I kind of wondered the same thing, but Bob is a stand up guy and when he is ready he will explain to all what happened and why. Just my.02 Mark keep on asking and I am certain the answer you are looking for will be answered and should help mend some of the wounds.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Crash Victims Brother Thx

[QUOTE=n2boatn2]. When I want to be humbled I look at Boone Pickens and think how insignificant my net worth really is!

Who the Hell is Boone Pickens? Is he that Aggie?
Old 07-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

smokdu, i can only amagine the pain your family is going thru hang in there . stay close to your family there the ones that can help you the most.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Registered

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Losing your twin brother is tough, I'm sure he will be looking out for you and his family.

Dave and Beth Brown Wales, WI.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Registered

Wink Re: Crash Victims Brother Thx

BYC and I have talked on the phone ,,,all is good between us,,

Quick Reply: Crash Victims Brother Thx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.