Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Grand Slam Whos Coming? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107570-grand-slam-whos-coming.html)

apache21 07-13-2005 08:57 PM

Re: Grand Slam Whos Coming?

Count me in. :D

Mac 07-14-2005 01:15 PM

Tyson is Tim bringing up the Nor-Tech? Leon are you out there? what about Junkman, is Herman coming????? See if you cant bring some of those Texoma boats down.

Spine Tingler 07-14-2005 01:18 PM

I've got two Texoma boats in my slip: a 42 fountain and a 31 Warlock.

BigSilverCat 07-14-2005 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
Tyson is Tim bringing up the Nor-Tech?

yes

jeaston 07-14-2005 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Eric just left and here is the course, pretty much the same. :D :drink:

DPMPOWER 07-14-2005 04:00 PM

Tyson is Tim bringing up the Nor-Tech? Leon are you out there? what about Junkman, is Herman coming????? See if you cant bring some of those Texoma boats down.

Hey Mac, we will be there with Eddie & Art & Chris Wall , we are planning on bringing Byond Reason if we get the new engs. installed in time

Mac 07-14-2005 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by DPMPOWER
Hey Mac, we will be there with Eddie & Art & Chris Wall , we are planning on bringing Byond Reason if we get the new engs. installed in time

Lets see you own DPM , motors installed on time? EASY!!!!, get Daniel in gear!, surely Big Shane will provide morale support. Eddie very glad to here you are coming, get ready forsome Red Bull!!!!, Leon tell Rockin there will be a good band Sat. night, Sherl i will have Makers Mark waiting on you and Art! Its looking like this is going to be a very good time, somebody needs to own my Fountain for this run.

P Offshore 07-15-2005 04:00 PM

Lets see you own DPM , motors installed on time? EASY!!!!, get Daniel in gear!, surely Big Shane will provide morale support. Eddie very glad to here you are coming, get ready forsome Red Bull!!!!, Leon tell Rockin there will be a good band Sat. night, Sherl i will have Makers Mark waiting on you and Art! Its looking like this is going to be a very good time, somebody needs to own my Fountain for this run.

C'mon Mac, we have a band both nights.
Gotta keep the girls dancin' :drink:

DPMPOWER 07-16-2005 07:58 AM

Right Mac, but the problem with getting our stuff done is we have to get the customer done first to pay for all this!!!!!
None the less we will be there anyway . We might have to bump out your new throttleman Micheal !!!!!!!!

P Offshore 07-16-2005 08:17 AM

DPM, Are you brining Chris' new boat?