Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any 24 Pantera's for sale? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107679-any-24-panteras-sale.html)

G Man 07-13-2005 10:23 PM

Any 24 Pantera's for sale?

Anybody know of any nice Pantera 24's for sale? Mid to late 90's in year

Russ G. 07-13-2005 10:30 PM

Re: Any 24 Pantera's for sale?

If you want a project there is an old 24 in this weeks boat shopper. I think they are asking around $10,000. I just got rid of the issue. I can get another if you need it.

Russ

paragon 07-14-2005 10:38 AM

There's a couple on http://www.boattrader.com. go there and do a search for Pantera.

Brad Zastrow 07-14-2005 10:42 AM

Kirk Jurnik has a stunning 24 for sale. His boat is MINT. He bought a 28 Pantera. His phone is 708-989-6017.

Stormrider 07-14-2005 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JC performance engine
Stormrider on here has a mid 90s 24.I dont know if he would sell it.I know his wife would sell it :D :D :evilb:

Jeff, that's pretty f'n funny.
Gman, if you want to talk about your choices, I'd be happy to talk, but you'll need a membership for me to send my # via PM. or at least an email.

G Man 07-14-2005 07:56 PM

Thanks to all. Brad, I left Kirk a msg. I like his boat. Russ, no projects. Been there done that. Actually with a 24 Pantera about - 12 years ago. I bought the boat in Miami. It had black sides with "NO MERCY" in big silver letters down the sides, silver deck. Set up for racing, three man bolster, k planes , hydrolic steering etc. Anybody ever see it?
Stormrider, like your boat too. Also like this site very much. I am a vintage car collector and belong to a few sites like this that pertain to that hobby. Often wondered why there was nothing like this for performance boats. Found this site by accident. I am joining. Would like to talk to you about your boat Stormrider

Stormrider 07-15-2005 09:21 AM

Send me your email address to [email protected]

I'll send you my phone #.
rob

lowblue320 07-15-2005 09:56 AM

G-man I went to see that boat by coral gables in miami sweat boat but couldnt get sold on the 3 man set up of that boat I ended up purchasing a 24 SE and always wondered what made of it, what did you do to it do you have any pics if so post them ( kinda kick myself in the Aszz for no buying it)..ended up selling mine and years later(now) purchased a flat windshield that (no mercy) made me always want since back then.

Thanks Andy

littledcsrodshop 07-15-2005 10:29 AM

My 24 could be bought. I don't know if you can view pictures or not but ifso you can see some of them on the thread entitled My 24 pic. on the Pantera forum. I sent you a p.m. If you didn't or can't get it let me know by replying to this post. Thanks ,Scott

G Man 07-15-2005 08:23 PM

That's right Andy. Coral Gables. The guys name was Julio. Paid $9.500 cash for it. Boat ran incredible! Enjoyed it for a few months back in PA and then stripped the entire boat to change the color and convert it to convential seating arrangement. During the project found an 81 Excalibur 27 in Fort Lauderdale which I bought. Incredable boat. No clue why they went out of business. Sold the Pantera to a guy in Erie PA in K36 gray primer and all apart for $8,000 . Kept the motor to put into the Excalibur. If you remember the motor was a fresh 454 with 475 HP. Never did put it in the Excalibur as that motor was just as strong. Still have the 454 - 475 H.P. Pantera motor some 12 years later. Spin it by hand once a month. Ran the numbers about 6 months ago turns out to be a GM H.P. LS6 motor. Thanks Julio!! I'll try to dig out some pics. Miss those boats. Have a Baja 24 Bandit with a 502. Just doesn't have a hull like we are talking here. Looking to get back into it and purchase a later model Pantera.