Notices

Lake of the Ozarks HELP

Old 07-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake of the Ozarks HELP

Anyone in the area of Lake of the Ozarks near Port Arrowhead marina? I am located in Washington State and require viewing help looking over a boat for me. If you can help please email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell for details at 5096794018.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Todd

Last edited by born2burn; 07-03-2005 at 05:23 PM.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Registered

Default Re: Lake of the Ozarks HELP

Hello Todd,

We're heading down there on Saturday the 9th...if someone doesn't step up to the plate I can take as many pictures as you'd like and do some nosing around. Not sure if I would have access to a computer while down there as I'm heading on vacation but could call then email pics later...or maybe find an "internet cafe" with a computer . I'm guessing someone else will chime in here and help!
Old 07-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dave1972
Hello Todd,

We're heading down there on Saturday the 9th...if someone doesn't step up to the plate I can take as many pictures as you'd like and do some nosing around. Not sure if I would have access to a computer while down there as I'm heading on vacation but could call then email pics later...or maybe find an "internet cafe" with a computer . I'm guessing someone else will chime in here and help!
Thanks Dave1972..........I appreciate any help you are able to provide in the event a local does not chime in.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Registered

I live down here year around and would be glad to do it just let me know what you need, pics, video, whatever I will check it out.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:24 AM
Registered

Hello Todd,

Dave1972-
Got it handled man.........Rasatboatin hooked me up and checked her out for me.....Thanks for the offer.......Enjoy your vacation.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Lake of the Ozarks HELP

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I live down here year around and would be glad to do it just let me know what you need, pics, video, whatever I will check it out.
Thanks Rastaboatin..........Matt thanks so much for all your efforts. Its good to know there are still good people out there like yourself and Dave1972. If you ever get up to Washington State look me up and I will do the same if I get down in your neck of the woods. I will keep you posted once I take delivery.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Registered

B2B,
Glad to hear you've got it covered. Heading to LOTO in the morning starting the journey at 7am.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Registered

Don't leave us hangin, what kind of boat are you buying???? Post some pics, hope it all works out ok. GOOD LUCK with the new ride.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Registered

B2B,
Glad to hear you've got it covered. Heading to LOTO in the morning starting the journey at 7am.
Dave1972-
Please give me a call if you get this while on your trip. You may be able to help me with something after all.
Thanks
Todd 5096794018 anytime
Old 07-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Registered

I will let born2burn break the news on his new boat, but I can tell you it is bad azz, and has won the shootout before beware to whatever lake it comes to. Todd-anytime and let me know how you like her.

Quick Reply: Lake of the Ozarks HELP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.