Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New way to steer a Tiger... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107958-new-way-steer-tiger.html)

GLH 07-18-2005 11:20 AM

Re: New way to steer a Tiger...

Originally Posted by masi242
Gl, love you attitude, but if you need a bravo quick I heard Waterheater has two :D

The way he jacks them up all the time I doubt the u-joints will last long on those... :D

Pete keep them low your trailer is high enough!

GLH 07-18-2005 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by el indio
how does the other drive look.....my heals wear pretty evenly left and right.............................m.m...........ps ..........best of luck..............riding home on 1 motor sux.........mark...

You mean the one I blew up last year for not checking the tightness of the top cap??? !!!

It has about 80 hours so we should be ok. Your obverstation is accurate also. Thanks.

NJgr8ful 07-18-2005 11:27 AM

I love the loooks you get from people when idling around in a big Cig :rolleyes: A few weeks ago I sucked something into raw water (didn't know what was wrong at the time :( ) and port motor was running 220* shut it down, inspected situation. Decided to idle back home (@50mi) on one motor. I can't tell you how many people, on a busy weekend, fly by in boats (any type) laughing, yelling to me "Come on, get on it", waving confused, and so on ... I mean pontoons and row boats!! were passing me ... it's humbling when your used to flying by all them while waving.

PS .. started mine back up after an hour of torture and threw it in reverse ... popped into forward and bam the temp was perfect :cool: :cool: Then I proceed after those guys that had just passed me laughing :D :evilb: :evilb: :drink: Good luck and get back on the water quickly GL, you've got some toon boats to buzzzzz ;)

el indio 07-18-2005 11:29 AM

glh are you near vergennes vermont?...........mark.p.s. I would rather have a busted cig or apache then some off brand running..........2 cents...........mark...........

GLH 07-18-2005 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by el indio
glh are you near vergennes vermont?

within 20 miles

GLH 07-18-2005 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by njgr8ful
...and threw it in reverse ...

When I did that it my drive sounded like Hitler getting circumcised...

el indio 07-18-2005 12:47 PM

do you know Toms Marine Service.........tom ericson?...............mark...

GLH 07-18-2005 12:53 PM

Not familiar with that gentelmen

el indio 07-18-2005 01:00 PM

good guy tons of experiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mark.........merc. franchise.....m.m..

AeroSpeedMarine 07-18-2005 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Been There, Done That!

did that last week this weekend threw a rod.. at least we think will find out tonight pulling both motors..