Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New way to steer a Tiger... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107958-new-way-steer-tiger.html)

waterheater 07-18-2005 06:30 PM

Re: New way to steer a Tiger...

Careful Frank............that comment might come back to haunt you.............................:eek:

penbroke 07-18-2005 06:52 PM

Sorry. What I meant to say was I know where there is beautiful TG sitting on a gorgeous new trailer that we could drive slowly by, back and forth, to look at from the safety of the paved road. I did not mean to imply that said vessel might be available for use (other than visual enjoyment from a safe distance) without the owners consent. :drink:

Frank
Please sir, may I have a ride?

Formula Outlaw 07-18-2005 07:27 PM

Cuda has an ingenious way to steer "Big Yeller" when one motor dies:

He has Debbie put on swim fins, she goes overboard and grabs the tie bar, then to steer Cuda just yells, "left leg, right leg, left leg, more left leg, etc." :D

waterheater 07-18-2005 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by penbroke
Sorry. What I meant to say was I know where there is beautiful TG sitting on a gorgeous new trailer that we could drive slowly by, back and forth, to look at from the safety of the paved road. I did not mean to imply that said vessel might be available for use (other than visual enjoyment from a safe distance) without the owners consent. :drink:

Frank

No harm intended Frank, i'd be happy to give a ride any time you want. Can i get my steering fixed first ? That may help.:D:D:D

NJgr8ful 07-18-2005 07:41 PM

Great pic Cuda :D of course not a great reason for having to post it :( but classic nonetheless. :)

Thats funny chit FO :D :D :evilb:

penbroke 07-19-2005 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Can i get my steering fixed first ?:D:D:D

Well, I suppose I can wait for a bit... :D

Frank
Let me know if I can help.

GLH 07-19-2005 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
pulling the other one and refreshing the motor cause im scared of the hrs on the boat...

Good move.

Originally Posted by 42PLAYBOY
... i think i was lied to..

You bought it from Randy Sweers / Fastboats.com didn't you...

I'm sure he'll have a good line to wiggle out of the promises he fed you...

I'd verify all other clerical issues that you were promised were taken care off also... You know in case your "getting lied to" thoughts turn out to be exact, it might apply to other areas of your deal.

I have steered a couple of friends away from him that have gotten nice rides elsewhere and will keep doing that, since he treated a couple of friends of mine badly and acted like a jackass on an easily resolvable issue I had with his outfit. Very unfortunate indeed, but alas I'm not in the boat selling business so it did not affect me much... a measly $4k. As a businessman I am sure he assessed the losses attributed to his less than serviceable attitude and is happy to live with the lost profits.

Airpacker 07-19-2005 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by penbroke

Frank

I thought you meant for a parts donor to help old GLH out :)

AeroSpeedMarine 07-19-2005 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Good move.
You bought it from Randy Sweers / Fastboats.com didn't you...

I'm sure he'll have a good line to wiggle out of the promises he fed you...

I'd verify all other clerical issues that you were promised were taken care off also... You know in case your "getting lied to" thoughts turn out to be exact, it might apply to other areas of your deal.

I have steered a couple of friends away from him that have gotten nice rides elsewhere and will keep doing that, since he treated a couple of friends of mine badly and acted like a jackass on an easily resolvable issue I had with his outfit. Very unfortunate indeed, but alas I'm not in the boat selling business so it did not affect me much... a measly $4k. As a businessman I am sure he assessed the losses attributed to his less than serviceable attitude and is happy to live with the lost profits.

ya i talked to him for about 45 sec last night after i pulled both motors as soon as i told him what i found he hung up and know he wont answer my phone call. i sent him a good message if he dosent co op a little youll see my post every day.. as long as i own..

el indio 07-19-2005 01:06 PM

do i see a chip on a shoulder................or is it the miami shuffle.............mark............