Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   anyone going to table rock ot loto? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108102-anyone-going-table-rock-ot-loto.html)

gsmith9898 07-21-2005 09:40 PM

Re: anyone going to table rock ot loto?

Bill, I will call you sat or sunday and see if your out. Where are you from the bearded clam? I stay at the lone pine resort. When you are in the water faceing that big glass house that looks like a office, we are to the right about half mile. There is a cove with docks than lone pine all by itself just past that cove.

Bill 3 07-22-2005 07:33 AM

I am in the 3rd cove from the bridge (or 2 past the clam) on the same side of the lake, clear in the back. Or we are the last deep cove before you get to Mill Creek boat ramp (which is on the opposite side of the lake). I am still trying to figure out where Lone pine is. To get to it by land you must have to go down point 7 road? I will look for it when I am out and about today.

gsmith9898 07-22-2005 08:36 AM

GO DOWN DD ROAD ABOUT 7 MILES. lONE PINE RESORT HAS A DOCK THAT SLIPS ABOUT TEN BOATS. iT ALSO HAS A GAS PUMP.

Bill 3 07-22-2005 10:12 AM

OK, I know where you are at. From under the bridge looking at the glass house, it is in the last cove on the left hand (north) side. I like to hang out in the back of that cove.

gsmith9898 07-22-2005 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bill 3
OK, I know where you are at. From under the bridge looking at the glass house, it is in the last cove on the left hand (north) side. I like to hang out in the back of that cove.

NO GO ON PAST THAT COVE AND ITS THE ONLY DOCK ON THE LEFT. i HAVE BEEN IN THE COVE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SEVERAL DOCKS IN THERE. GO ON PAST THAT COVE ABOUT 1/4 MILE ON THE LEFT , TAKE THAT BACK, THERE IS TWO DOCKS. LONE PINE AND A PRIVATE DOCK NEXT TO IT.

JasonSmith 07-25-2005 08:10 AM

Where was everybody? We ran smooth out of fun from Friday, I did not know you could use all of "fun" up but we did, but after a late start Sat. (2:00) we were finally able to start back up and were at the swings about 2:30 on Saturday. Where was everybody at????

BDiggity 07-25-2005 09:03 AM

My boat didnt even touch the water this weekend. :mad:
We have a 15mos daughter & planned to go out late morning & then again late afternoon to avoid the heat. 10:45a rolls around on Sat & i start changing her into her suit. Wife asks what i am doing. Tell her gettin ready to go out on boat. Then she says its too hot, & proceeds to tell me she told me this already & we have to wait till eve. I responded that if she (my wife) wouldnt have laid in bed all morning we could have gone out & been back. So a big fight ensues. Then our eve run never happened do to dinner & fussy kids. We left the lake 930a back to kc on sun.

Next Sat we have a babysitter all day. Thanks mom.

JasonSmith 07-25-2005 10:40 AM

That sucks! Be there again this weekend, gonna be Cobaltin' it. Look for the 360, that is where I'll be. Bad Idea will be in the water but don't know if it will get started or not?? Same place, the Liqiud Lounge.

BDiggity 07-25-2005 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Same place, the Liqiud Lounge.

Will you be at the LL during the day or over at the swings? I will DEFINATELY be out next Sat. Wife said she doesnt want to deal w/ my grumpy @ss two weekends in a row. :D My pcs is 913.579.3057 so if you see that # on your phone its me.

JasonSmith 07-25-2005 11:26 AM

I have to drive a 360 Cobalt @ the Regatta Sat morn. 10:00am. Will see about the swings. that is my plan, the swings that is, but don't know about the rest of the crew. I'll ditch the 360 for the Outlaw if I go to the swings. You may want to look for both boats. The 360 is blue over yellow over white. Should be a good size group on it. My boat will be the one with topless women......................well probably not, but wishful thinking huh?