Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago Poker Run Who's Coming? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108172-chicago-poker-run-whos-coming.html)

Wally 07-21-2005 10:50 AM

Re: Chicago Poker Run Who's Coming?

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZX
Mark left out the first card stop in his description which is outside of Montrose/Belmont harbors. then we run past Navy pier to Monroe. Yes we will be inside Monroe harbor idling the wall in front of Buckingham Fountain.

Oh and of course, Kathyjo and I will be there. :evilb:

Ah! now it all makes sense :D Is it planned to have the boats pas by Navy Pier or on the outside of the break wall to get to Monroe Harbor? Just trying to figure out the best place to be when the boats pass by :)

Roger 1 07-21-2005 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZX
Mark left out the first card stop in his description which is outside of Montrose/Belmont harbors. then we run past Navy pier to Monroe. Yes we will be inside Monroe harbor idling the wall in front of Buckingham Fountain.

Oh and of course, Kathyjo and I will be there. :evilb:

Will there be ''snacks''? :D

Donzi38ZX 07-21-2005 11:38 AM

We will have to pass outside of the breakwall past Navy pier, just way too much boat traffic inside the wall in the summer.

BZ 07-21-2005 12:08 PM

I'm in....

Quiet Storm 07-21-2005 12:21 PM

I'm not sure yet :(

Waterfoul 07-21-2005 02:44 PM

Should be there riding with the Candyman! So far it's a go... but Vickie is still day to day... she will make her final decision either tonight or tomorrow morning. But it look like we are in at this point.

Roger, I hear you really scattered the upper. Bummer. Hope to see you there! I'd like my life vest back if you manage to make it up there. :D

CFD5 07-21-2005 02:51 PM

Leaving early Fri morn, should be there around 2:00.

KSFLYER1 07-21-2005 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Should be there riding with the Candyman! So far it's a go... but Vickie is still day to day... she will make her final decision either tonight or tomorrow morning. But it look like we are in at this point.

Roger, I hear you really scattered the upper. Bummer. Hope to see you there! I'd like my life vest back if you manage to make it up there. :D

Can't Roger keep your vest in trade for outdrive repairs??

Magic Medicine 07-21-2005 05:42 PM

I'll be along for the ride in the Marks Super Hawaii.

ITLLFLI 07-21-2005 05:49 PM

I will be there with CFD5 in his A-P-A-C-H-E :cool: