Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago Poker Run Who's Coming? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108172-chicago-poker-run-whos-coming.html)

Donzi38ZX 07-21-2005 10:49 PM

Re: Chicago Poker Run Who's Coming?

1 Attachment(s)
Great news Roger. :drink:

Here's a peek at our sponsors.

Roger 1 07-21-2005 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZX
Great news Roger. :drink:

Here's a peek at our sponsors.

:evilb:

Quiet Storm 07-21-2005 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Should be there riding with the Candyman! So far it's a go... but Vickie is still day to day... she will make her final decision either tonight or tomorrow morning. But it look like we are in at this point.

Roger, I hear you really scattered the upper. Bummer. Hope to see you there! I'd like my life vest back if you manage to make it up there. :D

You will see me there Mike :D and I'm going to take KSFLYER1's advice. In trade for your life vest, I'm going to give you the bill for the starboard side drive.

I think you were driving when it let go. :rolleyes: :D

candyman35 07-21-2005 11:27 PM

I spoke with Ron P and he is in Chicago. He went up to Blarney's Island to watch the drag boats tonight. The Extreme Boats Magazine crew arrives in the morning to cover the event. Everyone signed up for this run will get a one year subscription to the magazine.

We have two Kilo record holding Fountain's already at the Marina. Rio Roses 160.394 and Fountain's first Kilo record boat "The Preacher boat from 1989" 117.8 :drink: :drink:

It's going to be a great weekend!!!! :drink:
Dan

candyman35 07-21-2005 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
And a 386 Sonic :drink: Jeff GOT ER DONE :evilb:

I'm in. :drink:

:evilb: :drink: :drink:

MarkSmith 07-21-2005 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
And a 386 Sonic :drink: Jeff GOT ER DONE :evilb:

I'm in. :drink:

Lets see when my boat arrives. I have allot of faith in Jeff.

boatfreak 07-22-2005 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by Donzi38ZX
We have a few spots left... We have a great assortment of boats from the fastest V bottom Rio Roses, to my barge. :D Brand new Tigers to several old school Apaches and Cigarettes. We also have several cats from Skater, MTI, Nor-tech..... Boat Sizes from 28' to 50'

If I didn't mention you're boat, chime in. :drink:

Well that's nice I've got the smallest boat in the group. :D I'm sure I'm in the minority but I've got my fingers crossed for South winds.

Payton 07-22-2005 06:38 AM

Mike , the winds are suposed to be out of the South East. Last night they were saying 9mph, now they are saying 6mph. Should be a fun day.

Roger, that's great news!