Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Few Shots From Grand Slam (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108356-few-shots-grand-slam.html)

BLee 07-25-2005 09:02 PM

Re: Few Shots From Grand Slam

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
It was really fun sitting at the bar watching all you guys come in, knowing that the boat was covered and secure during the storm. Thanks Josh for the good call.

LOL, same here. I pulled in to my dock about 5 minutes before the rain hit. I knew it the whole time...... :rolleyes: :D

RebarBox 07-25-2005 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
... I pulled in to my dock about 5 minutes before the rain hit... :rolleyes: :D

Pecker! :p

I got hit with the sh!t from the dam to Goat and THEN AGAIN from Shangri-La to Honey Creek Bridge. :(

eyezlee 07-25-2005 10:19 PM

It was all good until lightning hit the lake about 1000ft in front of us. Then I just wanted off the lake.

Spine Tingler 07-25-2005 10:24 PM

It was a fun run back to the dock!

FREEDOM US1 07-25-2005 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
thanks jim for the best boat ride of the weekend, the ride in the carver during the hurricane.... :D :drink:

You bet, that was the highlight of my weekend!! Drinking Corona with lime in 60mph wind with rain and hale and enjoying every second of it. :D :drink:

OkieTunnel 07-25-2005 10:40 PM

We went into Hookers for lunch and as it got closer to radar run time we noticed it getting darker and darker. Glad we stayed back. It was funny watching all the boats coming flying back into the cove. A few cruisers couldn't dock because the wind was so bad...they pulled back into the middle of the cove and waited it out. We saw two cruisers come in with their bimini's trashed from the wind.

BLee 07-25-2005 10:43 PM

Not to start anything here............ but did I just watch OU Want Some getting worked by Rare Breed, 42 MTI, Hellion, and............... Freedom? (Until it broke) :eek: :D :D

:evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink:

WARPARTY36 07-25-2005 10:46 PM

He was on borrowed props, and Mikes big a$$ head is not wind tunnel approved :D

OkieTunnel 07-25-2005 10:53 PM

Hellion looked good didn't he?

Sean H 07-25-2005 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Not to start anything here............ but did I just watch OU Want Some getting worked by Rare Breed, 42 MTI, Hellion, and............... Freedom? (Until it broke) :eek: :D :D

:evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink:

your forgot get er done..... :D :drink: :evilb: