Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Few Shots From Grand Slam (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108356-few-shots-grand-slam.html)

eyezlee 07-27-2005 07:22 PM

Re: Few Shots From Grand Slam

Originally Posted by buck183
I must have missed that. I had my head too far up my butt looking for a place to hide at that point in time. I probably looked like a scared teenage girl at a horror film about that time. :crazy:

I'm glad I changed my underwear the week prior to going. It could have been ugly. :D

Buck

You weren't scared, you were just staying out of the 3 gallons of water that was blasting over the bow every 15 seconds.

Yeah RIGHT.....
:p

FREEDOM US1 07-27-2005 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Oh you know it big daddy.

Glad to hear that!! :D while you were burning oil last weekend I was throwing chunks of motor out the side of the block and the oil pan. I should have some pictures shortly of a really tired 48 hour motor. Everything will be ready for Sarasota!! :evilb:

lucky strike 07-27-2005 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Glad to hear that!! :D while you were burning oil last weekend I was throwing chunks of motor out the side of the block and the oil pan. I should have some pictures shortly of a really tired 48 hour motor. Everything will be ready for Sarasota!! :evilb:

Well I guess I'm doing alright with a set of stock motors with 192 hrs that have oil problems :D :D. Sorry to hear Jim. When's the Sarasota PR? We were just there July 4th and are going again Labor Day.

Bobby

eyezlee 07-27-2005 07:41 PM

really tired 48 hour motor.

Hate to see you on the trailer again. Will you be back to Grand before summer's over?

44MTI 07-27-2005 08:09 PM

Your right Mavrick, just wasn't thinking fast enough.

eyezlee 07-27-2005 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Your right Mavrick, just wasn't thinking fast enough.

OU weren't, were U. :evilb:

jryan26 07-27-2005 09:15 PM

Do you think you'll be able to keep up with the Nortechs in the BIG WATER???? (JOKING)

FREEDOM US1 07-27-2005 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Well I guess I'm doing alright with a set of stock motors with 192 hrs that have oil problems :D :D. Sorry to hear Jim. When's the Sarasota PR? We were just there July 4th and are going again Labor Day.

Bobby

I have a 35 cig with 500EFIs and it is great to drive and I can appreciate the reliability. The skater motors are 1228 hp with 1030 torque from 5000 to 6000 RPM. Thats usually were they run with 6600 rev limitors. Failures are part of the game with this type of machine. I was glad to see 48 hours. :D The Sarasota run is October 7th and 8th. Hope to see you there. :drink:

FREEDOM US1 07-27-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
Hate to see you on the trailer again. Will you be back to Grand before summer's over?

Unfortunately not. :( You should come to Sarasota or Key West and see all the beautiful boats of all makes and models. Have you gone to a poker run in Florida yet?

OkieTunnel 07-27-2005 10:05 PM

I have a 35 cig with 500EFIs and it is great to drive and I can appreciate the reliability. The skater motors are 1228 hp with 1030 torque from 5000 to 6000 RPM. Thats usually were they run with 6600 rev limitors. Failures are part of the game with this type of machine. I was glad to see 48 hours. :D The Sarasota run is October 7th and 8th. Hope to see you there. :drink:

I just talked to a Mike (hint... 36 Daytona) who says he has been trying to tell you that you have the wrong engine builder :rolleyes: