Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Erie-This Weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108609-lake-erie-weekend.html)

ofshore 07-27-2005 01:11 PM

Re: Lake Erie-This Weekend

Originally Posted by fund razor
I don't know... the lake Erie that I know won't be so pleasant with a 10 to 20 knot NE wind. (At least at our end.)

You could be right :eek: if the waves stay in the 2-4 range it will probably be ok for most boats involved in the run but if they start getting into the 4-6 ft range it may be a little rough and uncomfortable.

Hey ofshore....

Breakfast 7:30 am

Drivers meeting 9:00am

Depart from Monroe to Anchor Point, 10:00am.

Thanks Fund, I'm not planning on joining the run (boat's too slow :rolleyes: ) but I may head down to t-town and watch them come in, If I do I'll try to get a hold of you, I'll buy the first round :drink:

fund razor 07-27-2005 01:21 PM

Ofshore...

My plan at the moment is to find somewhere safe and not in the way to watch em come in to Toledo.

Then I thought that I might head over to the docks and try to meet some people, like Donna.

If you want to hook up prior to them coming in, I will PM you my cell number. The fastest ones will probably be in the Toledo channel by 12:20ish I would guess.

I watched em come in a couple years ago from the portside docks. (Actually they were on my stern and coming fast. Looked like an invasion...) Even that was cool.

fund razor 07-27-2005 01:22 PM

Glassdave will probably be in the Toledo channel by 1:30. :D

ofshore 07-27-2005 01:44 PM

Glassdave will probably be in the Toledo channel by 1:30. :D

:eek: :eek:

That's probably about when I'd be coming in too!!

I don't know what's going on yet, actually, I thought the run was last weekend but I guess that was just MBC'S regatta, I'll let you know later in the week.

fund razor 07-27-2005 01:46 PM

Hey my boat is slow too.... it's ok.

I PM'd you my cell number just in case. It's a big lake. :D

baronmarine 07-27-2005 02:45 PM

donna, you and ian have all the fun!!!
todd

Ms PatriYacht 07-27-2005 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by baronmarine
donna, you and ian have all the fun!!!
todd

we sure try hard :drink: The following Saturday there is boat rally on the little lake, followed on Sunday by a Tubin, Cruzin, and Boozin party at our house, want to come :D

dreamer 07-27-2005 03:13 PM

I don't know... the lake Erie that I know won't be so pleasant with a 10 to 20 knot NE wind. (At least at our end.)

NO SH!T!!!!

Ms PatriYacht 07-27-2005 03:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=fund razor]Ofshore...
My plan at the moment is to find somewhere safe and not in the way to watch em come in to Toledo.
Then I thought that I might head over to the docks and try to meet some people, like Donna.
QUOTE]

Fund, look for us in the mondo condo, We will be the ones with the large crew dressed in red with a little dog:D

Madcow 07-28-2005 07:02 AM

I'm In should be fun! :drink: :D