Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Sean H...the Big 3-0 !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/108876-happy-birthday-sean-h-big-3-0-a.html)

masher44 08-01-2005 11:59 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Sean H...the Big 3-0 !!!

Originally Posted by Sean H
i had to use my own boat this weekend.. it would only go 107... :( but 107 feels pretty fast in my boat.... :D

still no pics :rolleyes: :evilb:

Sean H 08-01-2005 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
still no pics :rolleyes: :evilb:

there was a nor-tech trying to keep up, maybe he took some pics.... :D :evilb: :drink:

masher44 08-01-2005 12:15 PM

there was a nor-tech trying to keep up, maybe he took some pics.... :D :evilb: :drink:

:rolleyes:

I dont want to see pics of your rear end....

maybe he was trying to catch up for a better look at the InvisiSuit :evilb:

Sean H 08-01-2005 12:19 PM

:rolleyes:

I dont want to see pics of your rear end....

maybe he was trying to catch up for a better look at the InvisiSuit :evilb:

maybe.... :drink:

you get a boat yet? :rolleyes: i am gonna have this one painted, back on the water, sold and a new one on order before you pull the trigger on a tired ole cig... :eek: :evilb:

01vette 08-01-2005 12:26 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :drink:

masher44 08-01-2005 12:38 PM

maybe.... :drink:

you get a boat yet? :rolleyes: i am gonna have this one painted, back on the water, sold and a new one on order before you pull the trigger on a tired ole cig... :eek: :evilb:

most likely.... it sucks being a commoner :D It just takes me alot of time to print enough money to get a boat :evilb:

Sean H 08-01-2005 12:45 PM

most likely.... it sucks being a commoner :D It just takes me alot of time to print enough money to get a boat :evilb:

you need the new high speed press like i just installed in my basement.. the trick is to make $1's, people don't check those... :D :evilb:

masher44 08-01-2005 12:49 PM

you need the new high speed press like i just installed in my basement.. the trick is to make $1's, people don't check those... :D :evilb:

I am going to stick with the $2's and if I get behind I will up the ante and go with $3's :evilb:

Formula_353 08-01-2005 12:55 PM

You guys crack me up. BTW can I get a link to one of the new High speed presses :evilb:

masher44 03-21-2006 12:52 PM

:evilb: :evilb: