LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Notices

LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Old 08-03-2005, 08:29 AM
yss
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

I'll be there with 8 - 10 friends. We'll have a new 31 fastec and a 89 cafe. We're staying at Parkview Bay Thursday thru Monday. Do we need to get any waterway stickers (permits) or things along those lines?
Old 08-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by yss
I'll be there with 8 - 10 friends. We'll have a new 31 fastec and a 89 cafe. We're staying at Parkview Bay Thursday thru Monday. Do we need to get any waterway stickers (permits) or things along those lines?
Just make sure your registration stickers are up to date if that is what you mean.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:24 AM
yss
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Just make sure your registration stickers are up to date if that is what you mean.
The boats are registered in Illinois and have valid IL. stickers do we need to get any for MO?

Thanks
Old 08-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
OSO fun run to Big Dicks leaves back water jacks cove at 11:00. So far have heard Callan with Turbines,Bacardi Silver, 47 Outerlimits with 2000hp a side, One of Reggies Race Boats, Dave Scotts new 44 mti with Turbines. Newly designed carbon fiber 47 cat with 4000hp Turbos. 5 Nortechs, A 36 full canopy with 1600efi's 36 open nortech with 1400's. Dereberry's new boat. Several Skaters, Mti's. These boats are capable of speeds from 180-230 plus. However in a standing mile none will reach max mph. Looking for 210mph to win. Hope everybody is safe. This should be the best unsanctioned race in the US this year.Come by and see our Nortech girls in their neon green bikini's
DAMN!!!!! That is why I have been going since 1992!! Oh, and I plan on getting there Thursday evening, doing the Big Dicks run, watching the shoot-out and heading home hopefully monday, but maybe late sunday.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Registered

No, as long as your IL is up to date you are good.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by apache21
I will be there with my 24 Skater. Staying at tan-tara
I still want that ride!

I will be staying at Tan-Tara too.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Registered

I'm trying to figure out how to go with the old man , if any thing I'll just go down and make my runs on saturday and cruise back home sunday to be back at work that night. But those that offered to help him if I can't make it thaks I'm sure he'll give you a ride if you don't mind riding OLD SCHOOL.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Registered

G-Force and a crew of 6 will be in attendance - coming in around 9ish on Friday morning.
FreekAzz will also be there.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Registered

Talking Re: LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Originally Posted by scarrab30
Im not sure what time ill get there, probably in the afternoon. Plan to leave early in am. I have a full blown CDL so i cant speed going down. My wife cant drive the truck or the Barge, so i would have to impose on someone to pilot the Barge to a slip. Most people dont like or even want to be seen on a boat thats 26yrs old. But the help would be much appreciated. Jayhawk I went to Nathan Hale h.s. in Tulsa. Born at ST.Johns hospital 1950. I officially reached old fart statis 2 days ago.
We will get in around 6:00 or so on Friday. We won't leave T-Town until about 1:30 or 2:00. As time gets closer, I'll pm you or you me and we can exchange mobile numbers and such. We'll get it worked out.

We've only lived in Tulsa for about 4 years, so I'm not sure exactly where Nathan Hale is. We actually live in Owasso. 26 year old boat isn't too bad. I'm sure it still runs and looks good. As far as people getting old, you know what they say. You're only as old as you pretend to be! I'll be 34 that weekend, but I married a young lady. She just turned 27. She keeps me feeling young!
Old 08-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Will be there going up on Friday.

Quick Reply: LOTO Shootout-Who's going??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.