Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Havasu pics from last weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109206-havasu-pics-last-weekend.html)

Semper Fi 08-03-2005 02:40 PM

Havasu pics from last weekend

I had a great time out there. The boat ran great! My cousin was out there also---we graduated H.S. together and haven't seen him since then.
My friend Brian was out there also. He bought my last boat, a 27' Warlock

Here's the sandbar, my boat (33' Powerplay) and my old boat(27' Warlock)

Semper Fi 08-03-2005 02:43 PM

Re: Havasu pics from last weekend

Me and my cousin (I'm on the right) hanging out in a cove partying. The next picture is the gang. The next picture is where we beached the boats and found some shade to hang out in!!

Semper Fi 08-03-2005 02:45 PM

More pics where we beached the boat. Both boats beached.

Steve_H 08-03-2005 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Me and my cousin (I'm on the right) hanging out in a cove partying. The next picture is the gang. The next picture is where we beached the boats and found some shade to hang out in!!

looks kinda.........................."warm" out there :p

boat looks great!

Downtown42 08-03-2005 04:37 PM

looks hot-what was temp?

Semper Fi 08-03-2005 06:14 PM

Temp was around 105 on saturday. It feels like an 80 degree day on the east Coast because of no humidity. I usually keep a hat and a shirt on so I don't get burned too bad!!

anasazi 08-03-2005 08:09 PM

Any trouble with the noise restrictions or are you using mufflers? I've got my brother in law and his wife visiting in two weeks and they want to go to Havasu. I don't want to rent a house and drive 4 hours to find out we can't run.

Semper Fi 08-03-2005 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by anasazi
Any trouble with the noise restrictions or are you using mufflers? I've got my brother in law and his wife visiting in two weeks and they want to go to Havasu. I don't want to rent a house and drive 4 hours to find out we can't run.

I have Zoomers mufflers on my boat. They did excellent in the Hotboat Mag test. You definately want to get a set of mufflers. There is a good chance that you will get tested. I was there last weekend, and I got tested and passed. Better to have them than get hassled and not be able to go boating.

PM me or email me ([email protected]) if you need some mufflers. I can get you a good price from Zoomers

Gerard

Outdrive1 08-03-2005 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I have Zoomers mufflers on my boat. They did excellent in the Hotboat Mag test. You definately want to get a set of mufflers. There is a good chance that you will get tested. I was there last weekend, and I got tested and passed. Better to have them than get hassled and not be able to go boating.

PM me or email me ([email protected]) if you need some mufflers. I can get you a good price from Zoomers

Gerard

Where did they test you? At the marina, Windsor, or just driving around? I'm looking to avoid the test, I dont really want to put mufflers on period......... :( :(

Semper Fi 08-04-2005 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
Where did they test you? At the marina, Windsor, or just driving around? I'm looking to avoid the test, I dont really want to put mufflers on period......... :( :(

They tested me at the Marina.....I told them my boat was a 32 Powerplay, the guy said ok, pal :D :D

They told me to go to lane 1 , then tested me right when I put the boat in the water.