Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DEA has my boat ........? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109263-dea-has-my-boat.html)

O.C.Barry 08-05-2005 10:51 AM

Re: DEA has my boat ........?

Originally Posted by Cord
When you go down to see the boat, take a bunch of 6 mil plastic, duct tape and bungie cords with you. Some way to support the plastic so the water would run off might be needed too. My concern is that the boat could be sitting outside with no protection. If the boat has been inside all these years, it might just be in good shape. Sure hate to see it ruined in the last couple of weeks.

From what I've heard from the ladies on OSO in the Miami / Lauderdale area, CASH BAR is VERY familiar with the need for plastic or other synthetic compounds as it relates to protection! LOL

LaughingCat 08-05-2005 11:53 AM

Good luck. This is the most interesting thread since the Canada/Outdrive debacle. Make sure you relieve yourself in a corner of the warehouse before pulling her out.

Caincando1 08-05-2005 12:04 PM

What an amazing story. I hope it all works out.

cuda 08-05-2005 12:10 PM

Good luck with it Greg. Do you have a tow vehicle?

Cash Bar 08-05-2005 02:50 PM

Thanks to all. The boat is supposedly still being kept indoors. It may have been indoors for some time so I'm hopeful on the condition.

The only worry is the hull "spot" the detective described. You know how long distance decriptions on boats go. :rolleyes:

O.C. Barry, thanks for the support. It's good to know my deeds(or misdeeds :rolleyes: ) don't go unnoticed by the local ladies and their "traveling" friends. :D

eyezlee 08-05-2005 05:09 PM

Wow, good luck with the recovery.

CMG 08-05-2005 06:15 PM

wow - the best news is that its still sitting on the "perps" property and not in storage yard @ $100 a day!

DirtyMoney 08-05-2005 07:34 PM

Fred did you get my email?

Chuck 08-08-2005 08:57 AM

Thats great, I wish you the best on the current condition. :drink:

O.C.Barry 08-08-2005 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Thanks to all. The boat is supposedly still being kept indoors. It may have been indoors for some time so I'm hopeful on the condition.

The only worry is the hull "spot" the detective described. You know how long distance decriptions on boats go. :rolleyes:

O.C. Barry, thanks for the support. It's good to know my deeds(or misdeeds :rolleyes: ) don't go unnoticed by the local ladies and their "traveling" friends. :D

Hey, I gotta give credit where credit is due! The girls said, "Cash Bar puts the 'ger' in 'swinger' baby"

Good luck on the recovery, I hope it is a happy ending for you.