Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where to stay for the Ft Lauderdale boat show? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109332-where-stay-ft-lauderdale-boat-show.html)

masher44 08-05-2005 11:11 AM

Re: Where to stay for the Ft Lauderdale boat show?

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Will be in Miami and staying at the Clevlander in Craigs old room but their not done remodeling it yet from he's last stay there.lol

I heard they needed to buy a new mattress from the ass-print of Craig and Biggus spooning.... :evilb:

masher44 08-05-2005 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some
We're staying with B Lee in his PENTHOUSE---big PIMPING!!!! and we'll probly be driving around in one of War Party 36's Jags!! :evilb:

A British car? :rolleyes: :D

We were going to have Sean's 360 down there but you guys forced him to sell it so he could order a new boat just to keep up :evilb:

OldSchool 08-05-2005 11:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by masher44
I heard they needed to buy a new mattress from the ass-print of Craig and Biggus spooning.... :evilb:

OUCH!!! :D :evilb: :D :evilb:
Masher,
Check the picture below for a special hidden message.

FeverFan 08-05-2005 03:19 PM

Only one person has ever stayed at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale?

chuckbeecher 08-05-2005 06:13 PM

Stayed last year at Sheraton Airport FLL. No shuttle to show. We would drive and park at Riverwalk and take the boat shuttle. Great ride and view and bar on boat plus had Riverwalk area at night after show. Everything near the show is usually filled by now.
The srangest experience was heavy partying and ending up on top of Pier 66 revolving bar and having to go one floor down for bathrooms and coming back up and your table MOVED!!! damn it when that happens!

Fine509 08-07-2005 09:48 PM

The Marriott Harbor Beach is a beautiful place. I've been there about 6 times. Last time there was about 5 years ago though.

machI 08-07-2005 11:41 PM

What are the dates of the show this year??

FeverFan 08-08-2005 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by machI
What are the dates of the show this year??

October 27-31

happy hours 08-08-2005 06:14 PM

I have stayed at Bahia Mar and was nice place sold out though I bet for the show.

machI 08-08-2005 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by FeverFan
October 27-31

Thanks!!