Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run Photos Now Online (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109458-njppc-barnegat-bay-poker-run-photos-now-online.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-07-2005 01:00 PM

NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run Photos Now Online

Despite a lot of attrition and the massive seas outside, that did not stop anyone from having a great time!

The NJPPC did an outstanding job on the selection of the location for the Awards Dinner Party. :drink:

The Lobster Shanty in Point Pleasant Beach.

This is not just the Shanty anymore that your parents once knew.... :drink:

Their banquet facilities was purely amazing and I highly recommend for anyone looking to do a party, a wedding or whatever.
If you haven't been to the new Lobster Shanty, then you must go give it try. The place had an entire makeover inside and out and the people their were excellent with their service.

Now checkout the photos at www.SharkeyMarine.com under Photo Links
I have a few shots from the awards party as well!
Enjoy!

Lucididee 08-07-2005 02:45 PM

Re: NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run Photos Now Online

We had a great time! Great seeing you again and meeting a few more OSO members. Thanks for the nice shoots! We're definately in again next year!

I just uploaded my pics CLICK HERE to take a look. We ran the ocean, she was a tad rough out there!

I'm gonna put together a picture video 2nite. SHARKEY, Is it ok to use your photos in the video? Any suggestions on songs?

Dave M 08-07-2005 03:18 PM

Cool pics Sharkey. What kind of boat is "White Lightning"?

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-07-2005 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
We had a great time! Great seeing you again and meeting a few more OSO members. Thanks for the nice shoots! We're definately in again next year!

I just uploaded my pics CLICK HERE to take a look. We ran the ocean, she was a tad rough out there!

I'm gonna put together a picture video 2nite. SHARKEY, Is it ok to use your photos in the video? Any suggestions on songs?

Same here Dee!
Go right ahead with the photos....That's what the they are there for.... :drink:

Dave,
I believe it was a Profile.

Panther 08-07-2005 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Dave M
Cool pics Sharkey. What kind of boat is "White Lightning"?

Pretty sure it's an Activator.

bojoe2 08-07-2005 07:06 PM

thanks tim and luc nice pics

stecz20 08-07-2005 08:04 PM

it was great meeting everyone, luc, joe, sharky... it was a great weekend, looking forward to another soon.. stecz

lucky strike 08-07-2005 08:15 PM

It was great meeting everyone at the poker run and awards party. We had a lot of fun. Thanks to BLACKBUCA for letting me tag along. This event was top notch all the way around. Everyone was friendly and a pleasure to be with. I look foward to doing more runs with the NJPPC. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

LS JR. - Bobby -

stecz20 08-07-2005 08:32 PM

hey bobby, do i have to tell your pop you were doing shots with me at the bar.. you better tell him...

lucky strike 08-07-2005 08:42 PM

That would be like telling them your going to buy a Gladiator....