Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sml 4 Labor Day (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109511-sml-4-labor-day.html)

docmanrich37 08-09-2005 06:47 PM

Re: Sml 4 Labor Day

Cool.now there's 3 A/T and 1 hussy.I mean Hustler.LOL

Blue by You 08-09-2005 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Cool.now there's 3 A/T and 1 hussy.I mean Hustler.LOL

You know our answer we'll be there looking for the first boat to pick us up. Hussy's welcome!!

If you remember last year was quite a showing...30 some odd boats showed at the Bridge for a little fun run... Spread the word... maybe others will be around. I know a group was up from lake Norman last year. Not sure of their plans yet.

Anyways, we'll be around. That's still 4 boats...thanks for rubbing it in mark!! ;)

Swede 08-09-2005 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Blue by You
You know our answer we'll be there looking for the first boat to pick us up. Hussy's welcome!!

If you remember last year was quite a showing...30 some odd boats showed at the Bridge for a little fun run... Spread the word... maybe others will be around. I know a group was up from lake Norman last year. Not sure of their plans yet.

Anyways, we'll be around. That's still 4 boats...thanks for rubbing it in mark!! ;)

I may try to make it up. That was a good time last year. It was very spur of the moment for so many boats to show.

Blue by You 08-09-2005 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Swede
I may try to make it up. That was a good time last year. It was very spur of the moment for so many boats to show.

Bring up some of your bros ...bro!

For those considering... There's a ton of deals on line for places to rent... pretty inexpensive if you get a few folks to go in. We rented last year for $750 for the 3 day weekend and we split it by 6. Cheap Cheap!!

mwdill 08-09-2005 08:47 PM

not sure what we are doing yet. :confused:

docmanrich37 08-09-2005 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by mwdill
not sure what we are doing yet. :confused:

I don't know what you will be doing but i do know what OTIS will be doing. :drink:

BAJA WILL 08-09-2005 10:07 PM

Count me in, I will be around as usual :drink:

WILL MURRAY

mwdill 08-10-2005 05:35 AM

I should know something at the end of the week,trust me i know what im doing ;)

BillR 08-10-2005 06:40 AM

There are some of us in the HRPA thinking of coming.

docmanrich37 08-11-2005 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by BillR
There are some of us in the HRPA thinking of coming.

Bill just bring it down you'll have agreat time.Tell Screamin Seamen if he comes down to bring that purple hat with him.i think i know someone that might like to see him wearing it.I just can't remember he's name.lol