Notices

Sml 4 Labor Day

Old 08-13-2005, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sml 4 Labor Day

if we wait till 11:00 then the bridge might fill up(no dock space) the island can hold alot of boats we will just use anchors or maybe we will ust go up in bull run where where we will have the whole cove to ourselves so we can handout a few beads
Old 08-13-2005, 06:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Blue by You
BTW: If anyone is around this weekend stop over...the dock is done and the cooler is full of Corona's! I'd like to see what the slip looks like with a boat in it!!!

Later
we will call you , we should be over that way around 11:00,
tell patty to mix up a few bags!
Old 08-14-2005, 07:13 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

We met at the bridge last year at 10 but everybody hung out until almost noon. By the time we hit the water everybody was hungry and the group broke up. Let's say we'll leave the bridge around 10:30 - 11? Will that give us time to hit BJ's, the dam and still get in at portside for lunch? I think so.

The S-turns suck. Too unpredictable...I say either Boons Bay near the cliffs or the island. Unless somebody has a better place. There could be a pretty good number of boats and the island doesn't give us too much dock space. but we could always use the back side (rich is good at this!!) Butt... (lol) what the hell do I know...I'm boatless. (Maybe...hehe)
Don't start none there won't be none.lol
Old 08-15-2005, 02:41 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Don't start none there won't be none.lol
You crack ME up...
Attached Images    

Last edited by Blue by You; 08-15-2005 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:59 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mwdill
we will call you , we should be over that way around 11:00,
tell patty to mix up a few bags!
Yo Will-Man...PUT THE CABO DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE... that chit was good! I just gotta start on those before I knock off a half dozen Corona's... man I tripped 3x coming up the stairs HaHa

We need to initiate a Cabo Bay at SML... I'm voting for my cove!! Tell Randy to find me a Cabo hat now!!

Thanks for bringing the party over...we had a blast. And thanks for getting Patty to give in to her evil ways. We just have to find a replacement to the Sutter Home. I'm thinkin Boons!!

Last edited by Blue by You; 08-15-2005 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Registered

Yo Will-Man...PUT THE CABO DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE... that chit was good! I just gotta start on those before I knock off a half dozen Corona's... man I tripped 3x coming up the stairs HaHa

We need to initiate a Cabo Bay at SML... I'm voting for my cove!! Tell Randy to find me a Cabo hat now!!

Thanks for bringing the party over...we had a blast. And thanks for getting Patty to give in to her evil ways. We just have to find a replacement to the Sutter Home. I'm thinkin Boons!!
How about sugar free kool-aid and moonshine?
ya'll going to be around this weekend? if so get a babysitter,Oh never mind we always have Rich: :
Old 08-15-2005, 08:37 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mwdill
How about sugar free kool-aid and moonshine?
ya'll going to be around this weekend? if so get a babysitter,Oh never mind we always have Rich: :

I think I might be able to come up this weekend, but I'm guessing that I'm going to have to stay home & babysit. It's suppose to be girls weekend but I'm too much of a work horse when I'm up there. Ya know they love that type of thing... Unless anyone knows of a good cheap babysitter I might have to let you boys take care of my woman Saturday nite... (here you go Rich a wide open door for ya... ?
Mark will be up the following weekend & here thru Labor Day weekend so we'll be primed to party then too. Patty's Mom will be here as well. (Thank God... Free Babysitting)
Old 08-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Registered

Don't worry , we will keep her pinned between Randy and myself, unless you want us to keep her between Lori and Debbie then we will take pics! :
We have 4 great weekends coming up you had better get ready
Old 08-16-2005, 06:15 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I think I might be able to come up this weekend, but I'm guessing that I'm going to have to stay home & babysit. It's suppose to be girls weekend but I'm too much of a work horse when I'm up there. Ya know they love that type of thing... Unless anyone knows of a good cheap babysitter I might have to let you boys take care of my woman Saturday nite... (here you go Rich a wide open door for ya... ?
Mark will be up the following weekend & here thru Labor Day weekend so we'll be primed to party then too. Patty's Mom will be here as well. (Thank God... Free Babysitting)
Jim i guess Patty didn't tell you that i will be driving the lovly ladies around on the A/T and be at their every becking call.Tell Patty i'm not wearing that black leather thong with the gold ring on the back.lol
Old 08-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Jim i guess Patty didn't tell you that i will be driving the lovly ladies around on the A/T and be at their every becking call.Tell Patty i'm not wearing that black leather thong with the gold ring on the back.lol
wear it so we can tie you to the end of a fishing pole and use you for bait for the giant catfish:

Quick Reply: Sml 4 Labor Day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.