Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boat Transport from GA to Pittsburgh PA (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109518-boat-transport-ga-pittsburgh-pa.html)

G Man 08-08-2005 07:52 AM

Boat Transport from GA to Pittsburgh PA

Purchasing a 25 Outlaw from Buford GA and need to get it to Pittsburgh PA. Boat is on a trailer

Bryan Rose 08-08-2005 07:57 AM

Re: Boat Transport from GA to Pittsburgh PA

Originally Posted by G Man
Purchasing a 25 Outlaw from Buford GA and need to get it to Pittsburgh PA. Boat is on a trailer

G man Call me , I may be going north in the next few weeks to get a Boat in Conn.
27 Donzi
yes I have a dually.
Bryan Rose
478-737-0003

R Addiction 08-08-2005 09:45 AM

I was just in N.C. yesterday...... :mad: Could have helped you out!!

G Man 08-08-2005 06:46 PM

R Addiction, thanks for the thought!!!!

R Addiction 08-08-2005 06:52 PM

I got familiar with a short cut across virginia whenwe dropped my brother in laws Outlaw off at Smith Mountain Lake ...it would have been a walk in the park. :D

IDRPSTF 08-09-2005 01:35 PM

That is the PERFECT boat for those rivers.
Lucky!
Where is a good place to store a go-fast in the area? We are flying out in a month or two to look at property around Monaca. If all works out I will have to have a boat there.

ChrisK 08-09-2005 02:32 PM

hmm, when do you need it there? I hear pitsburg is nice this time of year? :D ... hmm wonder how much gas would be for my truck to get there and back... PM me, lets see what we can work out.. I have brought a few things up and down the coast. I have a 2500HD so towing it isnt an issue...

enticer 08-09-2005 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
That is the PERFECT boat for those rivers.
Lucky!
Where is a good place to store a go-fast in the area? We are flying out in a month or two to look at property around Monaca. If all works out I will have to have a boat there.

No transplant West Coasters here..unless you take the Iron City Challange :D :D

PS...didn't mean to jack the thread

RollWithIt 08-09-2005 04:15 PM

Dont think they could handle the Iron City Challenge... :D:D

Too bad I didnt know about this ahead of time. I just came back from Florida to Pittsburgh on Sunday. Could have picked it up on the way here.

RollWithIt 08-09-2005 04:17 PM

Chris. Its about 930 some miles from Orlando to Pittsburgh. And you get about 8 to 10 miles per gallon. Especially when towing? Do the math.