Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Martiniboat Story (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109687-martiniboat-story.html)

Sydwayz 08-09-2005 09:26 PM

Re: The Martiniboat Story

Simply.... Wow. I would have flipped out worse. Best of everything Brian.

packinair 08-09-2005 09:42 PM

wow... don't sweat it, your a boater, we are all nutz :drink:

dockrocker 08-09-2005 11:13 PM

Glad you're OK Brian - if at all possible, I hope to be doing business with you this winter ;)

fatdaddy 08-09-2005 11:22 PM

Best of luck to you.

candyman35 08-09-2005 11:52 PM

Glad to hear things are going well.
Dan

Don Tamm 08-10-2005 01:42 AM

Brian, now that you are back to work, where are my parts!!!
Just kidding, you and I spoke a week before your hiatus, so I was worried. I have some great news to pass on to you when you settle down. I am purchasing a custom marine parts company that could compliment your activities. Maybe it is possible that we could both sit back and watch the others run the two companies. Please give me a call.

Don Tamm

Outlawcowgirl 08-10-2005 07:28 AM

Brian, I am SO glad to hear you are doing better. I don't think I would have made it through a day like that let along all the stress you were under. Bless your heart.
I have to say the work you did for me and B-Nauti is the best. I love the tabs and they work great too. I think you pulled a late night for me and for that I feel bad but the result I got from your self and your product is second to none. I sing your name when talking about tabs and customer service. You are a real class act and the industry is blessed to just have you in it. Keep your chin up! :woohoo:

dockrocker 08-10-2005 07:34 AM

Hmmm, maybe Victory tabs distributed exclusively through Trick Marine... just a thought! :) :evilb:

Airpacker 08-10-2005 07:36 AM

Brian, glad to hear things have worked out for you. Keep the chin up pal. See you on the water some time I hope.

Sean

martiniboat 08-10-2005 07:58 AM

Thanks everyone!

What I've come to realize in my ripe old age :drink: is that it's all about 'people'. I mean, life in general. Five years ago I couldn't fathom coming clean with a story like that but we're really all the same.

I've been a packrat most of my life, collecting toys here and there, piling up the things that 'eventually own me'. You guys know what I'm talking about. Nothing makes me happier than simply chatting with you guys about your boats.

Feel free to join in the laughter over that 'wild ride'. It wasn't funny at the time (for me) but when I told my two brothers what had happened they almost created their own 'Slurpee action'! :eek: :D :(

Brian