Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "LOOSE CANNON" LIVES! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109695-loose-cannon-lives.html)

otis311 08-19-2005 04:57 PM

Re: "LOOSE CANNON" LIVES!

Originally Posted by BLACKBUCA
addiction
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otis,

Your bull ssht story about what happened at OP has to stop! You were not there! You have no idea about how they screwed me out of two boats and how they did not return 100% of my deposit! I have all the paperwork to back it up! This forum is for people to learn about dealers to stay away from. So stay out of what you do not know! I do not care what you think! I will never call you! I am pissed about the situation. I HOPE THE BOAT IS CURSED! I can never use the "Loose Cannon" name or my design or another boat now. From what I know about you, you would be pissed too! Think about it like this - someone took away your alcohol. Get it?

MY MY MY how time has changed things

Drew Z :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

We kissed and made up !!

addiction 08-22-2005 08:51 AM

Otis found out the true story. He was listening to the wrong people. Otis is a good guy just jumped on the wrong bandwagon.

Otis, are you going to Sarasota?

otis311 08-22-2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by addiction
Otis found out the true story. He was listening to the wrong people. Otis is a good guy just jumped on the wrong bandwagon.

In April ?? Maybe. Im keeping the boat on the East Coast this winter. I only used my house 3 nights all last winter. I ended up in Miami and the Keys most everytime I came down last year. So, I figured Id keep it in Lauderdale

otis311 08-22-2005 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by addiction

Joe, Its not that I found out the truth, I just learned to keep my mouth shut and stay out an arguement or dispute when you have nothing to do with it. I heard both sides of the story. I mouthed off after hearing the other side when I should have just let it slide on by. BIG lesson learned. Unfortunatly, i LEARNED IT THE HARD WAY.

addiction 08-22-2005 06:33 PM

Lessons learned my friend, lessons learned. Go to Sarasota OPBA Long labor Day PR. it should be great.

PS. Check the boat out throughly this time. LOL