Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "LOOSE CANNON" LIVES! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109695-loose-cannon-lives.html)

addiction 08-17-2005 12:47 PM

Re: "LOOSE CANNON" LIVES!

Did I tell you to bite me yet? LOL

Also, I have to give a big "FU" to Ocean Performance :mad: and their so called "sea cannon" graphics, ie old loose cannon cig graphics. Hey Chris and Todd, you sold enough boats using my ideas. GET YOUR OWN! :mad: I thought you guys were the experts in this business. Your all full of Sh*T. Here's a evil dancing banana for you!
:evilb:
Bring those overpriced piece of crap TGs down here so my new SUPERIOR BUILT NORTECH CAN BLOW THE CIG LOGOS OFF 'EM. :eek:

birdog 08-17-2005 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by addiction

Also, I have to give a big "FU" to Ocean Performance :mad: and their so called "sea cannon" graphics, ie old loose cannon cig graphics. Hey Chris and Todd, you sold enough boats using my ideas. GET YOUR OWN! :mad: I thought you guys were the experts in this business. Your all full of Sh*T. Here's a evil dancing banana for you!
Bring those overpriced piece of crap TGs down here so my new SUPERIOR BUILT NORTECH CAN BLOW THE CIG LOGOS OFF 'EM. :eek:

Thats the Joe I Know !!!! :D :D :evilb:

hugetime1 08-17-2005 07:52 PM

and he hasn't even dropped the hammer yet, when he does, watch out, the tide will rise, the gods will run for cover and ocean performance will quiver in there shoes! joe do you want to barrow my hammer, it is brand new and needs to be broke in!!!!!!!!

Racegirl3 08-17-2005 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by birdog
Thats the Joe I Know !!!! :D :D :evilb:

and I can hear the smile in his voice as he says it cuz you know he loves to go off on rants like that. :drink:

Hey Joe .... you ready to hire me yet?? :p :D

hugetime1 08-17-2005 08:12 PM

he will hire the wild hammer first.......

Racegirl3 08-17-2005 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
he will hire the wild hammer first.......

Different jobs .... :D

Shane 08-17-2005 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by addiction

That's the Joe I have heard ALOT about and would love to meet! Sounds alot like me only Joe has the pocket book to back it up! :drink:

hugetime1 08-17-2005 09:33 PM

one time I saw joe drop 2 hammers, and speed girl, I will hire you for that job.

Racegirl3 08-17-2005 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
and speed girl, I will hire you for that job.

To run your office? or drop the hammers? :cool: :D

hugetime1 08-17-2005 09:47 PM

oh niether, forget it :D:D:D