Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New 41 Saber - Graphics Ideas ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109740-new-41-saber-graphics-ideas.html)

LEOPAJM 02-06-2006 08:35 AM

Re: New 41 Saber - Graphics Ideas ???

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Looking good buddy, we maybe going thru mentor tomarrow, you going to be around? Call me, Steve.

Shoot Steve ... Didn't see this until today .... Where were ya headin ??? You shoulda called me ! :drink:

Nykamp 02-06-2006 09:16 AM

We went to Ashtabula to pick up our new Rotty puppy. It was a quick run we went there saturday night and came back sunday afternoon. Hope all is well, 41 looks great, whats the 36 getting replaced with? Steve.

LEOPAJM 02-06-2006 09:27 AM

Nuthin yet !?!?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

Just threw it out there to see if anyone bites ..... I'd do another in a heartbeat ....... BTW ..... If you were in "Bula .... you didn't stop in to see the old Insane Warrior did ya ???? :(

Nykamp 02-06-2006 09:39 AM

No APACHE sightings, doesn't Ike owner know and have her out east? I did hit Bucks Bar for some Budlight and Bison. Steve

LEOPAJM 02-06-2006 11:11 AM

You went to Bucks eh ??? We sled in to there sometimes .....

Not sure of location .... heard Gil Lieber was involved though .... he's right over there ???

RHC 02-06-2006 11:29 AM

I cant believe that you went to the Bucks Inn by your self and lived to talk about !!! That place was bad 30yrs ago ,,, and I know it aint got any better !!!!! :evilb: :D

RHC

Nykamp 02-06-2006 11:37 AM

RHC, I am shock that both you and Jerry know about a tavern in ohio, sorry we didn't have more time, we would have stopped by both of your places. Jerry hows the new Apex? Have you run her much?

LEOPAJM 02-06-2006 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by RHC
I cant believe that you went to the Bucks Inn by your self and lived to talk about !!! That place was bad 30yrs ago ,,, and I know it aint got any better !!!!! :evilb: :D

RHC

Hey Rog .... I think your thinkin of a different Buck's ???
I'm guessing that Steve was at Buck's right on 45 and 90 ... the old Clay Street Inn ...... This place is more like the Club 800 ... only not as good .... but with kareoke :rolleyes:

LEOPAJM 02-06-2006 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nykamp
RHC, I am shock that both you and Jerry know about a tavern in ohio, sorry we didn't have more time, we would have stopped by both of your places. Jerry hows the new Apex? Have you run her much?

The Apex is the hsit !!!! One very BAD mofo !!!! Just eats up the miles ! I've only got about 600 miles on so far .... gonna try to get out some the next couple weekends now that we've got some white stuff !!!

RHC 02-06-2006 12:50 PM

Your right Jer,, The Bucks Inn is about 10 miles south of I 90 ,,, however ,, I lived 1/2 mile from the Clay st Inn ,,, WOW,, the stories that place can tell!!!! ,, Yeah, Steve ,, ya should have called,,, :cool:

RHC