Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Saying GoodBye to our Boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109942-saying-goodbye-our-boat.html)

R Addiction 08-12-2005 04:05 PM

Re: Saying GoodBye to our Boat

1 Attachment(s)
Mrs. Cord ...if you're ever down the Chesapeake Bay I'll be more than glad to give you a boat ride!! You can even bring Mr. Cord....if you don't mind a 25 ft. V bottom!! :D Ask Kitten and Danger Kitty ...she holds her own!!

bmanafort 08-13-2005 07:16 AM

Been there.

Payton 08-13-2005 07:33 AM

You guys should come down and join us (CPBC) for our Michigan city run. It's I think the second weekend of Sept. We will be leaving from Chicago and most will be returning also.

Hmm, that sounds like we lose a few boats. :eek: Actually some head to their home ports after the run the Michigan City.

MitchStellin 08-13-2005 08:38 AM

Hey Tim and D, like said there are always going to be boats and water, you are both young and a year or so is nothing, you could do it standing on your head :D There is no need stressing over a boat so getting rid of it will make things easier and you can focus on the rest of your life. Plus it will give you a chance to start over and that is the fun part...a blank page.

Cord 08-13-2005 05:48 PM

Payton, Is it both days of the 10 & 11. I have been working weekends. Not sure if I can get off , but it would be great to join you though.

Steve_H 08-13-2005 09:15 PM

congrats on the sale Tim.
i know from experience its bittersweet :(
its never to early to start shopping though :)

Cord 08-14-2005 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by MnFastBoat
The Run is the weekend of the 20th.
You are more then welcome down. I even have open seats in my boat as of right now.

Mn-In order to help make up some of the debts we found during our layoffs, I've picked up a second job. Right now I'm working 7 days a week. The problem is that I'm the only one on for the weekends and it's very hard to get somebody to cover for me. Especially on short notice. There is no way we'll be making the run. Thanks for the offer though! This is a run that I've wanted to make for several years, but it just hasn't come together. :(

Cord 08-14-2005 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Mrs. Cord ...if you're ever down the Chesapeake Bay I'll be more than glad to give you a boat ride!! You can even bring Mr. Cord....if you don't mind a 25 ft. V bottom!! :D Ask Kitten and Danger Kitty ...she holds her own!!

Depending on if AudioFn flys us out there this year, we might just take you up on that offer! :evilb:

Cord 08-14-2005 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by TRICK
I know you both put a lot of thought and effort into building and rigging the Firehawk.

But remember, there's another good deal just around the corner when you're ready.

Hope to see the Cord family boat shopping soon! ;)

Thanks Fred. The people that remember those posts are the core members of our board. You and HP must be one of the few remaining old school guys. It's amazing how things have changed over the years.