Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2005 Ortley Beach, NJ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109948-2005-ortley-beach-nj.html)

NJgr8ful 08-16-2005 09:04 PM

Re: 2005 Ortley Beach, NJ

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Reindl Powerboats
We certainly missed a turn or two. Great course, wish we had been more prepared, with all the small courses we race, this was a nice change of pace. We will be back with boats for lease for the remainder of the OPA Schedule in Cambridge and Camden. For leasing information, call 513.706-3199 or email me at [email protected]

Chris Reindl

Heres' a pretty cool one Chris :cool: :drink: Good luck rest of the year!

NJgr8ful 08-16-2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
I'm starting to feel like JC.. I somehow get pulled into every thread that has an ocean reference... :D

It's all good Panther :D :D :evilb: :drink: :drink:

DavidRaabe 08-16-2005 09:17 PM

Those pics you took of us are fantastic. I guess I was pretty close to the beach a few laps. You learn alot your first race, and I'm happy I did it in a BAT boat.

These boats are fast, and handle very well. I can't wait to race again. And if anyone reading this has thought about it, dont think any further, just do it! Or you will regret it forever...

A big thanks to Chris Reindl and Tara for making this happen.
It's people like them that will continue to help this sport grow again to what it used to be when I was a small boy. More boats, more fans, more fun!

Thanks

ScottB 08-16-2005 10:02 PM

Great pics, I wish we could have made it more than 2 laps in my home town. We broke a #6 lower in half :eek:
On a good note my cousin did a nice job in my little Pantera in only his second time in the boat. Thank you guys for the pics and we'll be ready to smoke em in Cambridge

NJgr8ful 08-16-2005 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by ScottB
Great pics, I wish we could have made it more than 2 laps in my home town. We broke a #6 lower in half :eek:
On a good note my cousin did a nice job in my little Pantera in only his second time in the boat. Thank you guys for the pics and we'll be ready to smoke em in Cambridge

What did Merc say about breaking a #6 lower? :eek: Next time Scott. Hey question for ya? Did you or your family used to live on Laurel Blvd. in Lanoka Harbor?

Ted G 08-16-2005 10:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Here's a pic for you Scotty :eek:

ScottB 08-16-2005 10:57 PM

We had a summer home in Laurel Harbor
but I was too young to remember

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-16-2005 11:00 PM

I see you found the sand bar huh? :eek: :eek: :eek:

That will teach ya for trying to get a peek at the ladies on the beach! :p

ScottB 08-16-2005 11:00 PM

Thanks for the carnage shot :drink:
It is a tough one to describe without photgraphic evidence

NJgr8ful 08-16-2005 11:04 PM

We had a summer home in Laurel Harbor
but I was too young to remember

Thought so ... I just know/remember (vauguely, LOL) the Begovich name on the block from my grandparents era (I'm 40yrs.old) They ended up in Jupiter too, now my Dad's down there. We're still on Laurel Blvd. :cool: