Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LucidideeFastBoats.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110191-lucidideefastboats-com.html)

DannyD 08-15-2005 09:31 PM

LucidideeFastBoats.com

I had the pleasure of meeting the person as we know as Lucididee here on OSO at the NYC Poker run this June. Since I am relatively a newcomer to the boating business, I didn't know she (Doreen) was the talent behind these cool video's you would catch around once in a while. Once I saw the video she did for the OPA race organization, I went to her site to see more. What a bast! Check it out, maybe your boat in one of her videos. The bloopers page is funny too. www.lucidideefastboats.com
Thanks Doreen for the coolest vids!!!! I need one done for our business now.

Wasabe 08-15-2005 11:30 PM

Re: LucidideeFastBoats.com

I have yet to meet Doreen but she does a great job with the vidoes. I hope to meet her at the next NYC run.

NJgr8ful 08-15-2005 11:58 PM

:cool: :cool: :cool: triple cool stuff over there! Dee spends many hours at this and her love, dedication and appreciation of the sport shows as the final results are outstanding ((and I didn't say that because she got my boat in one of her masterpieces either :D :D :drink: )) ;)

Lucididee 08-16-2005 10:48 AM

THANKS GUYS!

Danny,
Get some pictures on a CD for me and I'll get your Pic-Vid going. (I'll be sending you that DVD too!)

BODYSHOT1 08-16-2005 12:24 PM

Luci..great stuff...even the shot of me as a kid with Rocky in the 05 OPA Preview!!

Very Cool..thanks.... :D

Tantrum 08-16-2005 01:22 PM

Doreens site is awesome.
Ive had the opportunity to meet her at a few events this summer and she is definitely good people.
Lucididee ROCKS
:drink: :drink:

Reed Jensen 08-16-2005 01:38 PM

Was that Steczy in one of those photos?........ :O

Strip Poker 388 08-16-2005 01:57 PM

Yea theres a lot of work that went into the site , Congrats :D

Lucididee 08-16-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by BODYSHOT1
Luci..great stuff...even the shot of me as a kid with Rocky in the 05 OPA Preview!!

Very Cool..thanks.... :D

Glad ya like that Marty! I'd love to put together a "Best of" for you guys this year. Looks like I'm only gonna make the NY race this year. :( I now Sharkey's got some pics! Let me know if the boys are interested.

Lucididee 08-16-2005 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Doreens site is awesome.
Ive had the opportunity to meet her at a few events this summer and she is definitely good people.
Lucididee ROCKS
:drink: :drink:

You rock too! Hope to see you soon! You guys are a blast!