Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hug your loved ones!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110193-hug-your-loved-ones.html)

Heath 08-16-2005 11:31 AM

Re: Hug your loved ones!!!

Sell that thing....I have been in 2 motorcycle accidents and the last one was at over 100 miles an hour....to say the least its a good reality check....therefore my hayabusa is up for sale

Loan Ranger 08-16-2005 01:43 PM

Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and support. We are scheduled for surgery tomorrow at 1:00 and are hoping to come home on Saturday. I will post that all went well when we are done. Thank you again!!

ClassCig38 08-16-2005 01:46 PM

Whew, was starting to worry until I read the part where your wife will be ok. But for the Grace of God, her Angel and probably yours, too, was with her. Prayers for you both, and for a speedy recovery.

Patti

R Addiction 08-16-2005 02:32 PM

Wow!! Lucky lady there!! Good Luck on a speedy recovery!!

Tbonepmp 08-16-2005 02:40 PM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery...

RollWithIt 08-16-2005 04:42 PM

Damn... That could have been alot worse. Glad to hear she will be OK... Hang in there. True love is being there for someone in the worst of times.

Jamie B. 08-16-2005 04:48 PM

Hug your loved ones is right, because you just never know . . .

Thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

IceAngel 08-16-2005 06:23 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. And to everyone else that rides bikes, drives boats, or even drives a car...don't take things for granted, that safety epuiptment isn't there to make you look cool!!!

Terra and Sean

Loan Ranger 08-19-2005 11:35 AM

I again wanted to thank everybody for their thoughts, prayers and concern. Virginia's surgery was on Wednesday and went very well. The doctor said the break was primarily two large pieces with minimal fragments and chips, and felt very good as to how everything went back together. She should be able to come home on Saturday and start the rehab process. Thanks again to everybody!

dhlaw 08-19-2005 11:58 AM

Glad to hear it is going well!!! My best friend got ran off the road and almost killed this year... we have all started to ride less because of all the idiots on the road. It seems like it is less an issue of rider skill and more an issue of people just not watching for bikes. I have ridden all of my life, even had my Harleys parked in my campus housing at Stetson law school but its just getting crazy.

If you need any help with insurance issues or collecting the proceeds call me, I will hook an OSO brutha up!!! I gotta watch out for us you know....... especially CrashBAr!!!