Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Boca - THIS SUNDAY 12-5 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110248-lake-boca-sunday-12-5-a.html)

DollaBill 08-16-2005 01:54 PM

Lake Boca - THIS SUNDAY 12-5

As some of you know, I am forming a relationship with Sundance Marine (Ft. Lauderdale based) to bring Fountain Sportboats to the South Florida area. Sundance is currently a Fountain dealer, but really only specializes in the fish boats and cruisers.

By October we will have many performance models in stock in Pompano and Ft. Lauderdale. I will be spending the majority of my time in Ft. Lauderdale. Though there have been some attempts to develop a Fountain presence in South Florida, it has never really been done right (in recent history).

Sundance is having a big "raft-up" party this weekend at Lake Boca. Lot's of food, music and fun. I have room for a few more boats (Fountains would be nice!!!) if 3 or 4 of you are interested. It's really about having a performance boat presence for Sundance. I am bringing a new '06 35 Lightning and OSO Steve and some othe rfriends are bringing Cig's. (oh, and some fine deck jewelry will be tagging along :))

I'm sure it will be a blast. Anyone interested??

R Addiction 08-16-2005 02:13 PM

Re: Lake Boca - THIS SUNDAY 12-5

Bill.....You suck!!! :D If I could do it I'd be there.......Hmmmmmmm....................Maybe I can get some sort of amnesia!! :drink:

Chatim Racing 08-16-2005 02:20 PM

Sounds great. I live about 5 miles north (Boca Bay Colony) and anchor in Lake Boca all the time. I'll be out in my 24' banana boat (24 Cigarette) on Sunday...hope to see you all out there.

Jamie B. 08-16-2005 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Though there have been some attempts to develop a Fountain presence in South Florida, it has never really been done right (in recent history).

Yeah, Everglades Marina was really the last one that did some/any type of volume with Fountains down there. Good luck with re-establishing the presence.

lucky strike 08-16-2005 08:05 PM

Hhhmmmm......I've heard that the inlet is all messed up - very shallow?

LS JR.

TeamTaboo 08-16-2005 08:12 PM

If I get my 42 back in time we will be there. What day and time. Bill Mazzoni

Cash Bar 08-16-2005 10:43 PM

Hey Bill, It would be awesome to see you. It is this Sunday from 12-5.

Don't you have to race in PC this weekend ?

Either way, I hope all is well and tell the family hello.

Greg

Mbam 08-17-2005 06:35 AM

I'll try and make it, took the Sea Doo up there last weekend.

DollaBill 08-17-2005 07:12 AM

Sounds great everyone.

TeamTaboo 08-17-2005 07:36 AM

Greg we are still doing some R & D work on the boat , our next race will be New York. Will look for you Sunday